GoldenApple_NB
  • 180 posts

1. pathfinder f-up so your scav or medic dies

2. uni riot elite. 99.5% proj res is not working out for me

Screenshot_2016_09_11_at_12_25_02.png

3. elite+rush at the same  time

4. get stuck on leaving... for like forever

5. finds a uni crossbow

Edited by GoldenApple_NB, 11 September 2016 - 07:49 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 444 posts

wait, does Island count as PVE?

if it does, another time to refresh is when you have 20 secs left and cant get to exit w/o dead survivors.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

Are elites that bad? I faced one a week or two ago, wasn't hard at all. My fighter(melee) took a total of 75 dmg as all my gun men just fired crits after crits...

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 12 September 2016 - 02:44 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,150 posts

Nearly all of the above reasons were precisely why return times were put in in the first place...

People were hitting refresh on missions when they felt they didn't get enough good loot / were about to die / messed up in order to avoid the penalties. This was particularly a problem in the alliance wars.

The only one that isn't is:

4. get stuck on leaving... for like forever

Having never encountered that myself, the only thing i can say is that you should keep your loot in that case, seems logical to me...

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

I think Zing is right on this one.  Its a bold move to make a post explaining how often one games the system as a player.

At least next time there is a post about losing goods on a disconnected mission, someone can simply link this post.  "This.  This is why we can't have our nice things."

(Of course point 4 is legit, happens, and is a bummer.  And were it not for the other points, simply awarding the loot would be the best option in such situations.)

(Also, Apple, get your guns behind the elite.  Takes forever to kill em if you're not using the advantage of critical hits.)