Photo

An Idea

Idea Multiplayer PVE Missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Blade

Blade
  • 1 posts

It would be kinda great if there could be ¨Multiplayer missions¨ were a max of 5 players would use 1 survivor each other in a PVE mission, everyone could choose a survivor and go scavenge in a place (Don´t know where).

The thing is Resources/Weapons/Gear/Boxes etc gained goes for everyone (I mean, if in the mission survivors collect 780 wood, everyone gets 780 wood) or, it could be divided (4 Survivors collect 780 wood so they get 195 wood), this last could be a problem, because of the very little resources in total survivors gain, and because of the Gear/Weapons/Boxes.

Of course, this is just an idea, but it would be prettu cool Right?

Blade (BladeGamerK in TLS:DZ)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 589 posts

Why can't I raid players who are online?

Latency is the issue here. We have centralized servers, the fast paced nature of the game doesn't allow for an even playing field when lag is involved.

On top of that, we've chosen not to build the game to cater for real time multiplayer, to do so would need a complete overhaul of the combat systems.

http://forum.conarti...07-general-faq/

Edited by Ghost Recon, 12 September 2016 - 01:01 AM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 711 posts

Why can't I raid players who are online?

Latency is the issue here. We have centralized servers, the fast paced nature of the game doesn't allow for an even playing field when lag is involved.

On top of that, we've chosen not to build the game to cater for real time multiplayer, to do so would need a complete overhaul of the combat systems.

http://forum.conarti...07-general-faq/

to be fair, the only thing you would be killing is zombies, not players, so the combat system wouldn't need change.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Idea, Multiplayer, PVE, Missions