Photo

Chat Clothes And Accessories Preview

chat clothes accessories prev

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ecko

Ecko
  • 13 posts

I noticed when chat starts and I preview a clothing/accessory item someone is showing, the preview is fine. BUT, when I open my inventory and I hover some clothes and then go back to the chat window, the preview of the items is stuck to the last piece it showed correctly and I have to reload the whole game in order to see something in preview again, which is both annoying and time consuming and can cause me to miss a trade because I can't preview the item in question.

Also, I noticed the preview character stopped spinning and is only in a fixed diagnoal position, but I think the spinnig part was useful so we can see the item front and back.

Please address these issues if possible.

Thanks

Alittle reminder that G36 does not show in the hand of the survivor but in front of it which makes it look really strange. please fix that too.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Yeah that hapens to me also a lot, but this is a bug so it should have been posted in the bug section probably.

Ecko

Ecko
  • 13 posts

There's a bug section :D lol ... oh, that makes sense, thx

Salacious

Salacious
  • 68 posts

Give us an option to turn this off entirely.  Everytime I click a clothing on tradechat there's a 10% chance it crashes flash.  It simply DOESNT work correctly.  Give us the option to turn this preview off.  Whatever option you have in options doesn't appear to do anything right now either.  Meanwhile the preview in the shop works perfectly, quickly, and never crashes my client.

Edited by Salacious, 17 September 2016 - 02:26 AM.

Ecko

Ecko
  • 13 posts

Give us an option to turn this off entirely.  Everytime I click a clothing on tradechat there's a 10% chance it crashes flash.  It simply DOESNT work correctly.  Give us the option to turn this preview off.  Whatever option you have in options doesn't appear to do anything right now either.  Meanwhile the preview in the shop works perfectly, quickly, and never crashes my client.

The option in th settings is for inventory clothes only and has no effect on chat/shop preview. The funny thing is the inv. preview works just as well as shop, and the one causing problems is the chat preview.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

DUDE I SWEAR I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE. CON PLS HELP MEEEEEE 

yea this has been a glitch for me and its the same SOMETIMES when im previewing clothes i click on a new one and somehow im still previewing the old one