Photo

Best Level 10 Defence?

pvp defence

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

24K GHETTO

24K GHETTO
  • 2 posts

As topic says, in about one day my shield is going to go down and I need some defensive setup that will stop the raiders from take my shit, kill my surivors etc etc.
I've played this game before on another account, but that was like 2-3 years ago and the game has obviously changed a lot with smokes etc, so I'm afraid that if I build my defence according to what I knew then, it's gonna go down in 1 sec.
I'm aware I can't have the ultra h4xx0r defence, but if someone could help me with some ideas of something basic but still good I'd be greatful
peace out
/24k 

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

well i mean the rules for defense are pretty much the same.

Only use LR's and maybe one or two LMG's

keep all your survivors close enough so they can shoot the same person but not so close for co suppression 

only assign one survivor per barricade

Don't leave a watch tower by it self with out barricades around it  

and right now since your level 10 you might want to do a parking lot defense but  later on once you get 25+ range LR's you might want to spawn trap then. 

and try to equip your survivors with either glasses to increase effective range or fast/extended mags for supp, everything else at your level is useless

If you want me to explain what a hard parking lot def is just: parking01.jpgalso if you want raid tips go to this thread 

http://forum.conarti...s-for-starters/

yea 

24K GHETTO

24K GHETTO
  • 2 posts

well i mean the rules for defense are pretty much the same.

Only use LR's and maybe one or two LMG's

keep all your survivors close enough so they can shoot the same person but not so close for co suppression 

only assign one survivor per barricade

Don't leave a watch tower by it self with out barricades around it  

and right now since your level 10 you might want to do a parking lot defense but  later on once you get 25+ range LR's you might want to spawn trap then. 

and try to equip your survivors with either glasses to increase effective range or fast/extended mags for supp, everything else at your level is useless

If you want me to explain what a hard parking lot def is just: parking01.jpgalso if you want raid tips go to this thread 

http://forum.conarti...s-for-starters/

yea 

thank you.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

oh no problem bro i know exactly how you feel. i remember when i started playing and i was attacked and people trashed me. Dont worry its not about how or when you get downed. its about how you improve your defense afterward and making it more secure.

If you have any questions about defense just ask me. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, defence