Photo

New Uniques

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 664 posts

Seems con added some new uniques (unique longsaw), I'd love to find out how to get them. Have they been just added to the deadzone, or are only found in the terror dome?

What new uniques have been added?

passing player

passing player
  • 447 posts

I heard that they can only be found in TD.

I also heard that it was the uni crowbar and that.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,693 posts

Haven't seen anything in trade to suggest these new uniques exist sadly, so i'm wondering if that Long Saw was a photoshop. I would love unique hockey sticks, crowbars, crafted swords like all of us, but unless our man Con can confirm their existence, I suspect people trolling to be honest 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 664 posts

Haven't seen anything in trade to suggest these new uniques exist sadly, so i'm wondering if that Long Saw was a photoshop. I would love unique hockey sticks, crowbars, crafted swords like all of us, but unless our man Con can confirm their existence, I suspect people trolling to be honest 

starting to agree with this myself, hope its not true

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 498 posts

starting to agree with this myself, hope its not true

Same

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

I can confirm that the uni Long Saw is real. I asked it's owner (Shamisha1) to show it in chat less than a week or so ago, and saw it with my own eyes (we're on Kong server btw).

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Shamisha, who got both the crowbar and the saw, is a friend of mine. Ive seen them both with my own eyes, i can post as many pictures as you want of them, not that this would proove anything if youre suspicious, but its real, not a troll. Ask any Kongregate player and theyll confirm.

I dont know if these went on purpose, many items behaved in starnge ways in some updates, i was suspicious in the beggining, but ive seen it, i wonder what else can we get from the boxes.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,151 posts

So a unique guitar might finally be out there...

(Provided you do the Terror Dome at the right level)

ShamishA1

ShamishA1
  • 19 posts

I have them for Real and I am not alone in Kong who got the unique Crowbar though.

Unique Guitar , Hockey stick is almost impossible because Dome's Minimum level is 15 and those are level 10 items, Yesterday I saw Rare Slugs so I guess there's a Chance of unique Slugs and Ammo Mods. Can't wait to loot a unique HHP :)

And Ctrl + V or Right click and Paste not working on forums? I am trying to Paste the BB Code of Images. ( I know how to paste etc. but its not working )

Edited by ShamishA1, 29 September 2016 - 04:39 AM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 664 posts

so they're terror dome only.

that's kinda dumb but its nice to know theres some more uniques, not that it will impact me at my level

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 369 posts

Are they tradeable? I hope they are ;)

I mean, halloween's coming and fuel is needed

Edited by Lana Woo, 29 September 2016 - 11:22 PM.