Photo

*special* Upgrades October 28-30! Read More

upgrade upgrading token FUEL keys payment exchange items event halloween

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 30 posts

Hey folks, Auraqai here. Letting all the cool kids know I am offering my trusted UPGRADING services once again - but for a limited time!
--and only while my FUEL lasts--
Between Friday, October 28 - Sunday, October 30 ....roughly anytime from 8:00pm EDT - 12:00am EDT each night. If you are not online at those times, we could arrange for you to leave your item(s) with me and plan pickup later. I will only be accepting keys as payment; not truly interested in White Flags, AC 30%, or UCS 50%. I don't like clothes, they are stinky. And I probably won't be accepting UNIQUE tokens either but we'll see...

.....I might be willing to accept 3-4 Premium Boxes in lieu of 1 key, but ONLY if they are the Exact version from last Halloween that contain 50% COTC & 25% Peak Oil permanent books.

My Rates (cost per level):

under LVL 19      = 1 key
LVL 20 - 25          = 2 keys
LVL 26 - 31          = 3 keys

LVL 32 - 36          = 4 keys / 1 prem

LVL 37 - 40          = 5 keys / 1 prem + 1 key

LVL 41 - 44          = 6 keys / 1 prem + 2 keys

LVL 45 - 49          = 8 keys / 2 prem

LVL 51+               = 10 keys / 2 prem + 2 keys

****BULK DISCOUNT (includes multiple items combined total):

for every 5+ levels, i will discount a key.

for every 9+ levels, i will discount 2 keys.

All prices are listed as HERC LVL 3 keycards, or PREM keycards.

Upgrades are at my discretion, meaning if your item really sucks, i am not wasting the FUEL. This rarely occurs.

If you don't like the rates, then you are a smelly zombie hooker, so go find someone else!

My rates are VERY fair, in fact I always lose at the end of the day. Attempting to mitigate my losses by opening boxes is never feasible.

Hope this clarifies everything. Any questions just ask :)

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,173 posts

AG/Facebook or Kong? 

(also kinda belongs in the trade forum)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,722 posts

AG/Facebook or Kong? 

(also kinda belongs in the trade forum)

Auraqai is armorgames, I spotted him mention this in trade last night.

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

So I understand you will open boxes with the keys you get if you get any ;)

Good luck with those :~)

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

My rates are VERY fair, in fact I always lose at the end of the day. Attempting to mitigate my losses by opening boxes is never feasible.

Your prices are average, nothing "special".

Glad to see there is another selfish upgrader who doesn't earn a single penny by upgradinbg but losing fuel by doing it.

I call such players just heroes of the DZ :)

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 30 posts

#1 - im only on AG server, no Kong

#2 -

Glad to see there is another selfish upgrader who doesn't earn a single penny by upgradinbg but losing fuel by doing it.

i think you mean "unselfish"? i hope.... lol. Yeah im losing a lot of FUEL for sure, but i'm doing this based on the shear amount of players making requests to me all summer, plus i have promised it to a couple friends.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

wait a second me noob....

me see there is transaction of big money and fuel 

me see what it is 

see it being done 

REPORT ITS GAMBLING STEAM PLS NERF 

lol no but seriously you upgrading items to the max for prem keys 

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 30 posts

MAX, i cannot tell whether you are trolling me or not... ?

This is the simple 3-step process:

#1- People activate Trade Window with me= they give me any items they want upgraded, specifying how many levels on which ones.

#2- I close the window, open inventory, find the 'new' items they submitted, and upgrade to the specified levels.

#3- I send back a Trade request, and once in Trade Window I return their upgraded items ONLY once they've posted their payment (keys).

That's it! simple and fast and trustworthy.

Edited by IndigoEarth, 06 October 2016 - 04:59 AM.

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 30 posts

UPDATE

Due to changes in my personal timetables, I have pushed UPGRADING back to NOVEMBER 24 - 27th

Sorry for any inconveniences.... to compensate, i may re-adjust many of the prices on the levels.

Hope to see you in the chat rooms in November!

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

MAX, i cannot tell whether you are trolling me or not... ?

This is the simple 3-step process:

#1- People activate Trade Window with me= they give me any items they want upgraded, specifying how many levels on which ones.

#2- I close the window, open inventory, find the 'new' items they submitted, and upgrade to the specified levels.

#3- I send back a Trade request, and once in Trade Window I return their upgraded items ONLY once they've posted their payment (keys).

That's it! simple and fast and trustworthy.

nah fam just trolling as usual no need to get all defensive, but this did need to go on the trade forum for this buddy 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrade, upgrading, token, FUEL, keys, payment, exchange, items, event, halloween