Photo

Micro-rushes And Mini-rushes

rushes zombies PVE gameplay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 100 posts

For the past month or so the rushes have changed dramatically.  I rarely get 30 or 40 second rushes any more.  Instead, I get micro-rushes lasting three to ten seconds.  I don't necessarily get more than two or three so there is no change in number just in duration.  These are NOT elite rushes nor are they normal rushes interrupted by the appearance of an elite.

Is this normal?

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

i... i guess so bro i mean i still have 30-40 second BIG HUGE rushes but IDK  but those are still once per whole PVE game 

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

I'd guess it's all RNG and luck.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

I'd guess it's all RNG and luck.

I don't know, I've only got those couple second "rushes" only a handful of times throughout the whole time I've played so if it is happening to OP consistently, sounds like a bug to me.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

ok enountered what you were talking about today, got a rush that lasted all of 5 seconds and no elite but effect and runners came for a short period, kind of makes ZOM easyer 

dacomb

dacomb
  • 3 posts

I've noticed that the small maps have the short rushes while larger maps have long rushes.

I've also noticed that small maps only spawn 3 - 6 zeds during normal spawns.

Perhaps they've introduced a map size to spawn ratio mechanism to balance the amount of space you have to move survivors around? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rushes, zombies, PVE, gameplay