Photo

More Customization Options And More Types Of Buildings

Compounds Vehicles Buildings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

John Palomo

John Palomo
  • 2 posts
There could be more customization options to our base. such as choosing the terrain, type of building, type of vehicle parked at our compound.
Another thing that would make much more interesting would be the player can change the type of vehicle that he has parked at the compound, by collecting specific parts such as car battery, radiator, wheels and other parts. The idea would be that you could find vehicles on the maps of missions with the option to repair and you have the specific parts for the type of vehicle and choose the option to repair, so with that you replace the black standard car parked at its compound. For example you could choose a humbve, a police car, a taxi, a van, a pickup truck.
The game would be much more varied and give a little more soaking in the thematic of the zombie apocalypse survival. It would be nice to see different compounds, different, the choice of new designs for them, greater customization too, and who knows maybe even new lands to explore in a multiplayer battle, as the terrain of the base of the opponent player would be different if he chose in customizing a ground option or different building to the compound of it.
Examples of different maps or buildings to its compound could be:
-Abandoned Military Outpost
-Abandoned Police Station
-Abandoned Bunker
-School
-Abandoned House
-Abandoned Camp
-Metro Station Entrance
-Gas Station
-Abandoned Checkpoint Control
-Store

Buildings that could be added to explore in missions:
-Bunker
-Gas Station
-Restaurant
-Hotel
-Metro Station
-School
-Firefighter Departament Station
-University
-Library
-City Hall
-Law Court
-Factory
-Power Plant
-Sewage Station
-Airport
-Harbor
-Zoo
-Damaged Ship

This is a great game and I expect it to grow increasingly.
Any other ideas on the subject that anyone has to read this topic feel free to add to it.

Edited by John Palomo, 06 October 2016 - 03:37 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 733 posts

New buildings are good, and most of those would be great to see on missions (I think the school won't pass, because of obvious reasons, but the rest are fine).

Compound diversity could be potentially great if it introduces new layouts that could make raiding a lot more interesting, but it is unlikely to be implemented because of the increase of server storage space required for each player (the server would have to save a lot more data for every player), and possibly some balancing issues.

I like the idea of changing the default car for something else (and since the change is purely cosmetic you can even go crazy with it: have a helicopter, flying saucer, wienermobile, etc). I don't see any drawback for this one and it could lead to some interesting choices. Even more, I seem to recall this being suggested before and it seems to be something that many players would like.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

DUDE OBVIOUSLY YOU SHOULD INCLUDE A SCHOOL IN A GAME WITH GUNZ. MERICA!!!!!

no JK but dude that is a great idea, something should be done to spice up zom PvE (besides the dome) and adding new areas should would definitely do that for A WHILE  

TheCyborg1337

TheCyborg1337
  • 15 posts

Im agree with the new Building but the Union City map in this moment is full, if that building will be added maybe Con will need to change the map or add new zones, I think thats the main issue...

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

Im agree with the new Building but the Union City map in this moment is full, if that building will be added maybe Con will need to change the map or add new zones, I think thats the main issue...

Add them to the level 50+ areas on the map as they are both very empty atm

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 27 posts

or crate a 52 one with buildings reaching lv 55 for some nice loot

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

or crate a 52 one with buildings reaching lv 55 for some nice loot

yeah, and maybe some unique hazards could show up at this places, but loot drops would be increased or something.

EDIT: some hazard ideas:

Malfunctioning automated HERC defenses (don't target zombies)

Traps left by survivors/raiders (normal basic compound traps)

HERC mines (self explanatory) 

Perhaps some ranged enemies that will shoot at you? (crazed bandits who don't target zombies or something, maybe herc, big maybe)

Radiation (Slowly lowers health)?

Infected animals other than dogs (for the Zoos)?

Oops, forgot people only want the same grindy gameplay we currently have, i guess disregard these.

Edited by tehswordninja, 18 October 2016 - 01:32 AM.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

If you look at the UC map there seems to be an empty space next to the lvl 50+ area, still behind the wall and looks to be building-less.

maybe that can include some of the nice buildings?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Compounds, Vehicles, Buildings