Photo

F.u.e.l

fuel F.U.E.L Generator upgrading minor error minor upgrade

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

saveit

saveit
  • 2 posts

I upgraded my F.U.E.L Generator and found that, as expected, the restock option isn't available but the option to upgrade it remains open. It seems to be upgrading because the red bar is filling up and the list of things upgrading shows it, however, there is no timer on the building itself and I'm also able to move it unlike other buildings that are upgrading. Not sure what happens if I click upgrade again but I'll expect that I'll waste resources or cause an error.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

The F.U.E.L Generator can only be upgraded after you have re-stocked it.

e.g. to move from level 2 to level 3 you have to re-stock it and then choose upgrade

EDIT: The above was from memory. I'm still sure there was something funky about upgrading the generator. Then again, it was months ago I did any upgrades to it that weren't related to research

Edited by LLiquid, 06 October 2016 - 11:42 AM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

No worries at some levels upgrading of generator is a little bugged.

Your gen doesn't need to be restocked and will upgrade ... you just don't see the timer counting down.

Don't click upgrade again ... it will finish, I promise :)

The F.U.E.L Generator can only be upgraded after you have re-stocked it.

e.g. to move from level 2 to level 3 you have to re-stock it and then choose upgrade

Thats just wrong!

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

Liquid made a mistake and instantly he got downvoted. Do people get "offended" and triggered so simply these days?

You can simply tell him that he's wrong.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuel, F.U.E.L Generator, upgrading, minor error, minor, upgrade