Factions Options

Special Missions Specific Bonus Rewards Campaign

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

John Palomo

John Palomo
  • 2 posts
They could be inserted factions, which would occupy the dead zone. examples:
-HERC OR MILITARY: apparently seek to destroy any remnants evidence on the origin of the virus, rumored to have is a research project funded by the Defense Department that went out of control, now death zone is the area of ​​your experiences.
-REAPERS: His dream is to clear the streets of infection, are known for their hatred and brutality by the living dead.
-SCAVENGERS: Care in scanning and drawing surpimentos, see and go like the wind, never be (could be a convoy of survivors who survived the roads, never stopping, came across the mainland coast to hear news that HERC he had returned, or a biker gang).
-SCIENTISTS: Doctor philip best is your leader, seek to discover what HERC not found or decided to hide ...

the option could be inserted to join one of these sample groups, and with the choice you would receive a bonus especificio for example, or a supply box (specific items of the faction), and it posteriomente you receive periodic missions of the chosen faction with a small plot of inserted history. With the chance to win items costumizados these (weapons, uniforms, fuel, experience, resources).

I saw it in another game once (browser game), and I remembered when I was playing here, so I think if implanted correctly the idea can more depth and immersion in the game.
Does anyone have any idea of ​​a different kind of party?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Alliances already exist in game.

They are player created and offer rewards for different types of gameplay;

PVP (Raiders) can win fuel if their alliance is in the top 3 (?) for the week

All alliances can contribute to alliance tasks to win tokens. These tokens can be traded for different boosts e.g. Finding more fuel, better items, more damage against infected etc.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

I'd rather see these groups around the deadzone as AI compounds (maybe the scientists could be task givers at later levels?). Different groups would function differently and would have different setups/weapons.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 738 posts

I'd rather see these groups around the deadzone as AI compounds (maybe the scientists could be task givers at later levels?). Different groups would function differently and would have different setups/weapons.

Agree. Joining an AI Alliance wouldn't be too thrilling (it would become basically another bounty), but fighting them might be interesting if they are varied enough.

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 27 posts

i agree with tehsworninja since current alliance sistem already work like this. it would be a nice variant fighting various tipes of ai compounds with different tipes of loot and resources. Scientists is more like and indoor map than a compound one but (probably) theres guard protecting them so is ok. your idea of varius "factions" is good but have to target a different aspect of the AI game not that of the player.

Salif

Salif
  • 108 posts

Or how about you would have to pick which faction you would like to be in, and gain rep from doing things towards furthering that faction... You could only join 1 and it has no effect on wether or not you are in  a player alliance... you can even place faction vendors or a faction section in the store, which your faction rep would unlock items to buy specific for that faction...

Example:  you pick the faction reapers, and for every 100 zed kills or so you would gain 1 rep point.. After you get to a certain number of rep points it would unlock faction only items in the store, items that you can only get if you belong to that faction...   You could even add a title system to it also like at 10 rep points your title which is added to your game name would be like Dark Brother or somthing...

I think that would be the only way your suggestion would work

You could even add bonus raid points if you raided someone from another faction

Edited by Salif, 07 October 2016 - 01:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Special Missions, Specific Bonus, Rewards, Campaign