Photo

Max Pr And Sr

Data Projective Suppression

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

The max Projuctive Resistance in DZ was 100%. I don't know when the cap PR of armor fix to 70%. Now we have 10% PR mask. Can you tell me is the max PR on survivor 80% or 70%?

The cap Suppression Resistance seems to be 25%. The max SR clothes seem to be freedom day helmet which has 12.5% SR and normal mask with 10% SR. Can you tell me is the max SR on survivor 47.5% or 25%?

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

The resistance cap was put into effect 1-2 weeks after the armor update when CAG noticed people were getting 100% resistance armors which made them able to pull off 1-2 man raids and basically impossible to beat defences cause you can't kill someone with 100% Projectile resistance using a gun. The cap is 70% as far as I know for explosive, projectile and melee.

But I have no clue about suppression.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

suppression cap is not 25%.

I've got an armor that has at least 30%, and i've seen it go up from there.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
Suppression could theoretically reach over 60%, with an Iron Sam (22.5% Suppression Resistance?) and a really nice upgraded H-BA armor. I don't think there is a cap for it.

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

^So what happens with 100% supp resist, you don't get suppressed?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 455 posts

^So what happens with 100% supp resist, you don't get suppressed?

If it behaves like the other resistances, there will be a minimum of suppresion that is gained with each gunshot you receive (let's say 1% of the meter for each hit). The meter would eventually fill, but it would take a lot of time.

The good news is that it's impossible to reach 100% supp resistance at the moment.

Edited by Lana Woo, 09 October 2016 - 07:17 PM.

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

So if I did my calculations right I got a max of 95% still pretty crazy. Max craft supp resist and max level HERC prototype armor 60%(?), Iron Sam with 22.5%, and then I'm not use if you can use Iron Sam with a combat helmet, but if you can. USA helm with 12.5% adding up to 95% if everything works like that :D

arose

arose
  • 90 posts

I'm pretty sure you can't use a combat helmet with the Iron Sam, but you should be able to use Wasteland Wings I think.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

The resistance cap was put into effect 1-2 weeks after the armor update when CAG noticed people were getting 100% resistance armors which made them able to pull off 1-2 man raids and basically impossible to beat defences cause you can't kill someone with 100% Projectile resistance using a gun. The cap is 70% as far as I know for explosive, projectile and melee.

But I have no clue about suppression.

Can u find the article to prove cap PR for survivor is 70%? 

I just find infamous Reaper with 12.5% SR is common. What's Iron Sam with 22.5% SR?

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

Can u find the article to prove cap PR for survivor is 70%? 

I just find infamous Reaper with 12.5% SR is common. What's Iron Sam with 22.5% SR?

http://forum.conarti...-winter-update/

Iron Sam is a seasonal 4th of July 2016 clothing piece

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

http://forum.conarti...-winter-update/

Iron Sam is a seasonal 4th of July 2016 clothing piece

That article just explain cap PR of armor is 70%, but don't say cap PR of survivor is 70%. I still have to experment.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

That article just explain cap PR of armor is 70%, but don't say cap PR of survivor is 70%. I still have to experment.

No you don't;

All resistances (projectile, explosive, melee) now cap out at 70%

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

It's 70%.

Give it up.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

My experment also show survivor cap PR is 70%

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Data, Projective, Suppression