100% Cover Rate

Data CoverRate Bug

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

CoverRate=NumberOfHitWhenHaveCover/NumberOfHitWhenHaveNoCover

For example, the CoverRate of firing survivor behind small barricade is 60%, which means small barricade block 60% hit. 

But there are some conditions when CoverRate reach 100%:

Case1.Raider's survivor suppressed behind road, small or large barricade

Case2.Defender's surivor behind small or large barricade suppressed by only ONE attacker's shooting

Case3.Defender's surivor behind small or large barricadesuppressed by five attackers' shooting in EXACTLY one line

I call this situation deep suppressed. So there are 3 situation of survivor to effect CoverRate: firing, unfiring(including suppressed), deep suppressed. There is a way to change Case3 deep suppressed into unfiring: change attacker 1 degree angle, then defender can't get 100%CR.

Let's talk about these questions:

Do 100%CR deep suppressed exist?

Can these 3 cases always lead to deep suppressed?

Are there other cases lead to deep suppressed?

How to cancel deep suppressed in raiding?

Do you like Con to set deep suppressed in PvP?

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

"small or large barricade" in Case2 and 3 change into "watchtower, small or large barricade"

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 26 posts

i think it exist, it happened to me twice one in a raid and one in island. both times was with a tower. cant kill the one over it in both ones having 5 man firing it.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

i have some idea of what your talking about but not really so im going to clarify

you mean can you be suppress forever by only these certain cases or....

you can never be suppressed at all when in these cases  

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

i have some idea of what your talking about but not really so im going to clarify

you mean can you be suppress forever by only these certain cases or....

you can never be suppressed at all when in these cases  

I(raider) am deeply suppressed in case1.

My enemy defender is deeply suppressed in case2&3, ofc I get never suppressed here.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

ohhhh k i got it, so you i different situations you can never be suppressed or you can be never suppressed. But if this is possible then why dosent every one just master how to do it and repeat it.  (until the imminent Nerf) 

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

ohhhh k i got it, so you i different situations you can never be suppressed or you can be never suppressed. But if this is possible then why dosent every one just master how to do it and repeat it.  (until the imminent Nerf) 

No. I'm not talking about 100% SR (suppression resistance). I'm talking about 100% CR (cover rate) which block all hit.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

i think it exist, it happened to me twice one in a raid and one in island. both times was with a tower. cant kill the one over it in both ones having 5 man firing it.

How you cancel this deep suppressed? Stop fire or just move a bit?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 365 posts

The times it has happened to me are in the island (mostly in watchtowers), and the only way to solve it is to stop firing until the supp meter goes completely down, or move to a position where the building does not provide cover (like the rear part). Honestly I have never let them fire for more that 30 seconds, because I immediately notice that not a single hit is done and move my survivors.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Data, CoverRate, Bug