Photo

Antiseptic Extinct?

Best Answer I C U Koed , 15 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

So it's been a while and I've surely done about 15 hospital missions now and guess what no antiseptic. At first it was a bit humorous and funny but now it's just pissing me off. Recently I ran a security mission on one of my alternative accounts and I got 3 antiseptic from there, in just 1 mission. On my level 55 account I do 15 missions and I get none, what is this April 1st?

EDIT: Found 5 from 10 auto missions over night.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 108 posts

I've tried looted atleast 8 hospitals in the last 3-4 days and NONE of them have given my antiseptic and they all end up on the same map aswell. So I end up buying the antiseptic anyways all the time from the store for 40 FUEL each which is a mental cost. And since I can't trade for some reasons I'm basically doomed.

Since I raid and do make mistakes time-to-time I do get injuries on some of my survivors. 

So. Umm... Help?

xu3u4rmp4

xu3u4rmp4
  • 32 posts

How about mass auto-ing all the hospitals?

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 108 posts

How about mass auto-ing all the hospitals?

Yes. 6 hour return times and 10 survivors are obviously able to clean the whole map of hospitals.

MrSurvivor

MrSurvivor
  • 21 posts

Antiseptic is stupid in the game; you can't craft it and it is required for almost ALL high level injuries. Like really, gauze, bandages, and now ANTISEPTIC!? Half my time will now be spent trading for antiseptic or farming meds, thanks

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 108 posts
✓  Best Answer

So it's been a while and I've surely done about 15 hospital missions now and guess what no antiseptic. At first it was a bit humorous and funny but now it's just pissing me off. Recently I ran a security mission on one of my alternative accounts and I got 3 antiseptic from there, in just 1 mission. On my level 55 account I do 15 missions and I get none, what is this April 1st?

EDIT: Found 5 from 10 auto missions over night.

Edited by I C U Koed, 16 October 2016 - 09:44 AM.

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 26 posts

ICU its strange u cant trade (in trade full slots of antiseptic is 1 lv3 key) have u tried making a request at the "tecnical support"? in regard of antiseptic u usaually have find 1 or 2 in each building with medical resource icon its really strange u cant find any. gl on ur problem