Photo

Fastest Way To Lvl Up

leveling gear PvE PvP balanceing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

So im lvl 43 and my survivors average level i will say is around lvl 36-37 and im trying to find the most reliable and fastest way to get up to lvl 55. So far (since i have DMU) ive found that having the book : taking the long way home with 100%EXP and 134% return time increase (dosent really matter) stacking with letting enough double exp stack up for one or 2 missions will maximize my xp gain.

but somehow with my strategy i feel that i could level up faster. If you prescribe raiding i personally dont find that to be reliable enough since im not that good. So do you guys have any ideas on combinations that could possible speed up this process any further?

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

There are a number of XP boosting books in the store that go up to 300%. ;)

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

There's no hurry but if you need to catch-up with your gap survivors then raiding > missions on XP gain.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,177 posts

Fastest way to level up (especially if you have the DMU) is

The Long Way Home

How to Specialize in Missions

Boost Your Experience

Martial Law in the Apocalypse

It's generally a bad idea to level up fast though.   The faster you level up, the weaker you'll be.  Your survivors will have a very wide level gap and your weapons will be considerably weaker than if you leveled up "normally".

Edited by Zingman, 14 October 2016 - 05:26 AM.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

There are a number of XP boosting books in the store that go up to 300%. ;)

damn con way to slide in with that spend more money and fuel on me LOL.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leveling, gear, PvE, PvP, balanceing