Photo

Tech Terror - Halloween 2016

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

Seems interesting. Hope the armor is balanced, not too hard to craft and not too overpowered.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

So..... did the Sentinel Armor just made the HBA1 Obsolete? lmao

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

ok then, the exo armor affects both armor stats and weapon stats. My bad con i thought this was going to be overpowered or something

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

ok then, the exo armor affects both armor stats and weapon stats. My bad con i thought this was going to be overpowered or something

It's almost like I've been a game designer for 20 years. :D

Salif

Salif
  • 88 posts

The new music is cool, kinda reminds me of the 80s zombie movies...  The horns or sirens in the background kinda distracting tho, I couldn't figure out at first where the noise was coming from, had to shut down the tv and close the window to make sure it was from the game

Edited by Salif, 21 October 2016 - 03:51 AM.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 92 posts

Nice, new atmospheric music and new 'possessed' (?) zombie looks and sounds. Pretty cool :) but doesn't seem very halloween-y spooky but I can't wait for week 2.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Nice, new atmospheric music and new 'possessed' (?) zombie looks and sounds. Pretty cool :) but doesn't seem very halloween-y spooky but I can't wait for week 2.

This is our 4th Halloween, thought we'd mix it up a bit. Last year wasn't very spooky either I guess?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

are the component`s tradeable?

Edit: Also what is  that gun in the loading screen?

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 21 October 2016 - 04:11 AM.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

LOL i mean we have this game named call of duty and its been around for like what 13 years and they still yet to find out how to balance there games, sorry for setting you to there standards. 

Edited by THE_MAXX, 21 October 2016 - 04:24 AM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

so I just opened my account today and I got a free box but when I look at the weapons bench,there aren't any new weapons to craft to and instead we got 9 diff. configurations of EXO(exoskeleton) armor to craft with.my question to Con is:

are there gonna be new weapons this halloween?

btw the EXOs are meh when they got their base stats(except for the Heavy Brawler and the Sentinel) 

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

So when will we have the Zmas event?

http://gph.is/15fGl2i?tc=1 

ofc there will be one(I would like to have an arctic ghillie suit this Zmas,also an awesome white colored MSR(M-82 irl)

the date's gonna be more or less 15 days before new year's eve

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 21 October 2016 - 05:40 AM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

are the component`s tradeable?

Edit: Also what is  that gun in the loading screen?

the components are tradeable and the gun is some sort of a golden RPK(kinda like a mix of AR-15 configs that has a drum mag)

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 21 October 2016 - 05:50 AM.

Kiefer_Hale

Kiefer_Hale
  • 4 posts

20 Days to craft? D:  *begs for an additional week*

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 394 posts

m8 I thought you were like 30 lol

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 342 posts

If I add any crafting kit to the Heavy Weapons EXO, this happens:

QRUHvgQ.png

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

the components are tradeable and the gun is some sort of a golden RPK(kinda like a mix of AR-15 configs that has a drum mag)

more like an RPK-74 than than the RPK-12, cause it looks wooden and stuff

EDIT: any info about the new zombies at all?

Edited by tehswordninja, 21 October 2016 - 02:44 PM.

ObsidianChief

ObsidianChief
  • 175 posts

ik this is out of place, but Con, could you or one of the devs answer my question on the main discussion?

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 92 posts

This is our 4th Halloween, thought we'd mix it up a bit. Last year wasn't very spooky either I guess?

Can't blame you, there's only so much that you can do with pumpkins and other stuff like that (or pumpkin spice) :)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,679 posts

The music, and hence atmosphere is superb. Looking forward to having a crack at the crafting

arose

arose
  • 90 posts

The 49$ bundle does not contain the "EXO-Support Suit Lower X-11" pants, but it does contain the top.