Photo

Purchased Deathmobile Package Long Ago, Doesn't Appear Anymore

deathmobile purchase

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Santi

Santi
  • 5 posts

Hi, my name is Santiago and I used to play the last stand a little after it came out (July 2013), the account and email were the same as in my profile. I liked it so much that I purchased the Deathmobile package with some fuel, but I quit soon after (the community wasn't this big at the time).

Now that I wanted to check how it progressed in these 3 years I found I had to start from zero, no big deal really except, but I wanted to know if you could redeem me my purchase, if there's a way to do so. Thanks in advance.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Hi, my name is Santiago and I used to play the last stand a little after it came out (July 2013), the account and email were the same as in my profile. I liked it so much that I purchased the Deathmobile package with some fuel, but I quit soon after (the community wasn't this big at the time).

Now that I wanted to check how it progressed in these 3 years I found I had to start from zero, no big deal really except, but I wanted to know if you could redeem me my purchase, if there's a way to do so. Thanks in advance.

You must be logged into the wrong account. The account in your profile was created on the day you posted this. 

Check for your old Armor account, your upgrades will be there.

Santi

Santi
  • 5 posts

http://i.imgur.com/LtwJc9R.png
I'm pretty sure this is the account, I even have the old achievements as you can see in the screenshot.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

I'm looking at the account data we have, it was created on 28/10/2016. It's not the right account. Was there a change to your account recently?

Santi

Santi
  • 5 posts

Not really, I used to play a lot more games back then because I was single. Then didn't get into the website for like 3 years now that I broke up with my girlfriend I've so much free time (sad) but for those 3 years I don't recall going to armor games once and I've had this hotmail account since I was eleven so it can't be that either.

Edit: I mean, the achievements are still there, isn't that kind of proof that it was that account?

Edited by Santi, 01 November 2016 - 11:32 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Not really, I used to play a lot more games back then because I was single. Then didn't get into the website for like 3 years now that I broke up with my girlfriend I've so much free time (sad) but for those 3 years I don't recall going to armor games once and I've had this hotmail account since I was eleven so it can't be that either.

Edit: I mean, the achievements are still there, isn't that kind of proof that it was that account?

We can only look at the account data we have stored.

If you have a paypal receipt for your purchase, you can email us that at support@deadzonegame.com 

Edit: Checking your profile on Armor, it does look like you got a bunch of achievements. Really not sure what's happened there to wipe all your data like that! Send us the receipt for the DMU and we'll get you fixed up.

Santi

Santi
  • 5 posts

I was hoping you had that stored since paypal only allows me to check my purchases up to 3 years ago (right now 02/11/2013)

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

I was hoping you had that stored since paypal only allows me to check my purchases up to 3 years ago (right now 02/11/2013)

You would have been sent an email, checked there?

Santi

Santi
  • 5 posts

yes, I already checked, I don't have an email

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

yes, I already checked, I don't have an email

Email us at support@deadzonegame.com with your PayPal email address and we'll see if we can't find the records for you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deathmobile, purchase