Photo

Crafting Isue

crafting guns

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Disastra

Disastra
  • 31 posts

Hi, when I attempt to craft a gun it won't allow me to use a base gun that I have in my inventory and asks me to craft one. Death adder in this instance but nothing I have can be used as a base for any of the crafting.   

I tried to craft without it and got an error saying my inventory was full.  I have 150 spaces.

Is there something I'm missing about the whole crafting thing? Do I have to craft the base item?

Also, have wasted a couple of crafting books trying; crafting on the cheap 10% reduction and Quality crafts 12% bonus increase chance.

BTW, can I use a Unique as a base item if I'm able to use from inventory?

Thank you

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 732 posts

I'm guessing you were trying to craft the EXO-500. Which one were you trying to craft, the lvl 25 or the lvl 50 version? Keep in mind that you have to craft the lvl 25 version in order to be able to craft the lvl 50 one.

Also, yes you can use a unique version for crafting, but obviously you will lose the unique condition after crafting.

Edited by Lana Woo, 07 November 2016 - 02:56 PM.

Disastra

Disastra
  • 31 posts

I was attempting to craft the lvl 25 in order to then craft the lvl 50.  Thanks for the answer.

Disastra

Disastra
  • 31 posts

Hi, I still can't craft guns and have emailed support a couple of times with no answer. Please help before Zmas.  I don't want to miss out on more event crafts.  :(

If it helps, my email address wasn't recognised by your systems to get the activation email for the forum (and still the con artist account but that's another issue).

Thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting, guns