Photo

Closed Beta Registrations - Now Closed

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

warfare-hero.jpg

You will need a Con Artist Games account to play Warfare Online. This is separate to your forum account.

Everyone who creates a Con Artist Games account before the 25th of November will be admitted into the Closed Beta. 

CREATE ACCOUNT

For those of you who signed up for the mailing list, you will need to go and register a Con Artist Games account. Signing up for the mailing list is just that. We'll be sending mailouts about this soon, so sorry about the double up in news. 

Again, this is not your forum account, it's a new account for Con Artist Games. We will be using it for Warfare Online and to promote special offers to our Dead Zone players as well!

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,151 posts

Done.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,623 posts

This is probably the only game I'm looking forward to this year.

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Registered ;D

Edit: Will it be available for closed beta on steam too? And if not, will we be able to link accounts or something?

Edited by IgorC, 18 November 2016 - 08:50 PM.

dragovich5d

dragovich5d
  • 13 posts

Registered ;D

Edit: Will it be available for closed beta on steam too? And if not, will we be able to link accounts or something?

This will probably be on steam, as they'll give you a steam beta key when closed beta opens.

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

This will probably be on steam, as they'll give you a steam beta key when closed beta opens.

Yeah, makes sense.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 801 posts

Regged.

Coldkill

Coldkill
  • 6 posts

Im In , but i wonder id its really worth it

exact release day?

Alexey McGarrett

Alexey McGarrett
  • 4 posts

Where is the closed beta key? I can not find it, please help.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

SoonTM (My guess 25th of november, since that's when the guaranteed beta registration period ends)

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 19 November 2016 - 09:11 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

The game will be on Steam.

You will need your Con Artist Games account to log into the game. We're doing this so you can play the game anywhere and eventually on different platforms without losing your progress.

Registration ends on the 25th, the closed beta will start at a time shortly after that. 

The closed beta will be for a limited time. 

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

It's almost time guys and gals. 

About 3000 of you should get your codes today. Depending on how many more signups we get, we'll do batches of keys during the beta. 

All things going well, the beta should be up and running today. Just fixing up a few things and polishing bits and pieces. 

One thing you'll notice straight away is that the Russian side currently doesn't have any voice acting. We're working on it and will have it ready for a future release. But for now, they'll be oddly silent. Play as the US to get a feel for what it will be like in the final product.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 96 posts

voice acting

!!!

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

!!!

Yeah, the US is nearly fully voiced (we still need to implement everything). Takes a while, we have about 7000 lines of dialog to work with.

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

Emails are away! Remember to check your spam, promotions and other tabs! Also, we goofed the first emails. Our mail sender didn't include the codes etc. You should a second one, sorry about that.

Tony Montanelas

Tony Montanelas
  • 2 posts
So i created an acount 2 days ago will i ever receive an closed beta code?

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 801 posts

So i created an acount 2 days ago will i ever receive an closed beta code?

It may be too late, but don't worry, beta ends on the 12th, and data is wiped anyways.

You can join when early access begins.

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

We'll be sending out codes again this week. Check your email over the next few days. 

Elrath

Elrath
  • 2 posts

Do we still sending code out? I really want to join close beta.

Thanks

striker121

striker121
  • 1 posts

hi , do i still have a chance to try out the game in the closed beta ? i signed up already for an account for the game

thank you.