26 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

cag-accounts.jpg

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Just a quick note: these accounts are different to your forum account. We might merge them at some point, but for now they unfortunately have to be separate. 

As for offers and promotions, we're looking at running member only sales and giveaways in Dead Zone.

dragovich5d

dragovich5d
  • 13 posts

Just a quick note: these accounts are different to your forum account. We might merge them at some point, but for now they unfortunately have to be separate. 

As for offers and promotions, we're looking at running member only sales and giveaways in Dead Zone.

How will you know if someone's a member or not, Will there be some kind of form?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

How will you know if someone's a member or not, Will there be some kind of form?

We'll send any offers and promotions by email. Most likely in the form of Redeemable Codes.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

You had me at Exclusive DZ Offers.

Will we be saving up some kind of CAG account currency for use in both WO and TLS:DZ? I'm happy that i can finally blow some dust of that ole Redeem code button :D

Signed up today, i can assume that the Beta will be released during Z-mas?

Jaxx

Jaxx
  • 20 posts

So, u have to create a new account for this offer, old AG accounts dont count right ?? already have 3 -.-

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 92 posts

Yeesssssss what kind of sales/giveaways do you have in mind Con, or is that a surprise :)

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Yeesssssss what kind of sales/giveaways do you have in mind Con, or is that a surprise :)

You'll have to sign up to find out :D

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 394 posts

Can I still play on my AG account using this account? I'm not terribly inclined to give up my 4 year-old game...

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Can I still play on my AG account using this account? I'm not terribly inclined to give up my 4 year-old game...

This is a totally different account, it won't log you into Dead Zone. It's just for offers and if you want to play Warfare Online. 

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

any instructions on how to create an account for this???

nvm,found it (never thought that it's just easy) here's the link:http://conartistgames.com/

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 18 November 2016 - 01:41 PM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,531 posts

any instructions on how to create an account for this???

Read the first post by Con.

Pay particular attention to the part called "How do I sign up?"

Edited by LLiquid, 18 November 2016 - 03:44 PM.

ODY55EUS

ODY55EUS
  • 5 posts

Count me in.  Signed up immediately!

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 97 posts

I'm in. Thanks Con :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 495 posts

im done creating my account :)

Accassandre

Accassandre
  • 1 posts

Just to know a little thing, I who started the game "the last stand dead zone" maybe time ago when you said offer and promotion by redeemable codes by E-mail.
When you talk about offers it's gifts you made and promotion set of object has lesser stroke for the game?

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 26 posts

done too this morning those exclusive offers and promotion seem interesting and caught my interest

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 258 posts

Cool :) just signed up!

Disastra

Disastra
  • 31 posts

awaiting the activation email

still waiting   :(

Con, have emailed support would really like to join but can't get an activation email. Please.

Edited by Disastra, 20 November 2016 - 06:55 PM.

Coldkill

Coldkill
  • 6 posts

Release date? is there a exact day for the beta to be online?