Photo

Con Artist Games Accounts

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

This is a totally different account, it won't log you into Dead Zone. It's just for offers and if you want to play Warfare Online. 

So, just to clarify, this isn't an account to play Dead Zone on? So we won't have to switch over right?

HerreraV

HerreraV
  • 27 posts

Will there be discounts or offers on the purchase of the DMU?

Will there be discounts or offers on the purchase of the DMU?

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

So, just to clarify, this isn't an account to play Dead Zone on? So we won't have to switch over right?

No it is not an account to play Dead Zone on. It's an account to play Warfare Online and other future games on.

You cannot switch over.

For Dead Zone players, this account is just a way to sign up for offers and promotions.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Just out of curiosity Con, what sort of offers and promotions are we likely to see?

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

Just out of curiosity Con, what sort of offers and promotions are we likely to see?

Not 100% sure at the moment. Most likely member exclusive sales and news about updates. 

EPICboss007

EPICboss007
  • 41 posts

can we receive special items. i dont care about the value of them. they can be untradeable i dont really care but i want some funny clothes or more party hats :))

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

Only short time left to sign up for an account and get in on the Warfare Online beta - http://conartist.club

Don't miss out!