Ho$ - Best Alliance For Novice Raiders

HO$ alliance novice raid TOP3

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

HO_recruit.jpg

HOOKER ZOMBIES [HO$] is founded by madam Chan (Chandradawn) years ago. We have a history running well and get into TOP3 war points alliance several times. I (Xingkai) play DZ and join HO$ 4 months ago. I encourage more novices to become better raiders (such as Kitesfear) than me and begin to fight for TOP3 again. zst (contact Dewmorr), E.M(contact Mama Jo) and SON are friendly alliances to us and help us fight for TOP3 somestimes. We’d like to make more people happy. Send PM to the above names if you want to join and we would invite you if you are qualified. DMU (DeathMobile Updated) raider is more welcome.

Benefit
Let me introduce the benefits compared to other alliance. Then you can know what's the condition when we are the best alliance for novice raider.
More fuel
Are you worry about no fuel to buy WhiteFlag and want to earn fuel from war box? Do you want to get the extra fuel prize? Madam, Kitesfear, me, morr, Anasnuke and others can donate enough WP to get at least TOP4. They are also generous to give medical, bomb and gun to gifted novices. If you are willing to learn, we guarantee you can get war box. Consider you have to get about 800+WP (depends on how intense that round) to get into TOP10 raiders in SON or 1000+WP in L1N. If you are TOP10 (700+WP) raiders when HO$ get TOP3, you can get at less 200 extra fuel prize. (If you can get 1000+WP, of course SON and L1N is best for you. If you can get 700+WP, HO$ and FxU are best for you)
More boost
Do you want to loot unique LR faster? Do you want to craft tons of deadeyes and activity souvenirs cheaper? Tasks and boosts are 4 weeks a circle. We have enough DMU to finish all tasks and buy boost every week including mageboost of 4th week. Only HO$, SON, L1N, FxU, #AP and a few alliances can offer these boost for novices.
More knowledge
Do you want to know how to get gold boxes from terror dome? Do you know exact damage and accuracy out of range? Do you know how many shots make defender counterattack and how noise affect it? Do you know how many shots make defender suppressed? Do you know cover rate of each building? Do you know priority of each factor in raiding or defense? I know the above PvP hidden math. Curious raider can talk with me to find exact right way to raid and defense. I’m only in HO$.

Duty
Although novice raider and looter can get great benefits from our alliance, but we just have a few slots when inactive player quit. We need who can fulfill the following duties.
Teamwork
Your existence in alliance make boost higher cost and war harder to defense. We work together to overcome the difficulties. Click Alliances-ACTIVITY to see all recent messages. If you can’t post new message, you must be neither protecting banner well nor donate enough resource, and you have to talk in alliance chat channel and talk to leaders. We are glad to help you. Click Alliances-MEMBERS to see who is leader online, post necessary message if you can’t find leaders or ask for help.
Donate resource
Click Alliances-WAR TASKS to donate after Monday 5pm EST and you are not enlisting, try to focus on the hardest ammo and water task. If you can’t donate as much resource as DMU, try to donate WP.
Protect/get banner
Click Alliances-WAR to see WP of TOP3 alliance and try to help us get TOP3. After Monday 5pm EST and you are not enlisting, you can click Alliances-WAR-INDIVIDUALS or ALLIANCES to attack, if you get his banner and quit to green zone safely, then you can get WP for both yourself and alliance. Practice consume nothing, new raider should practice a lot. Click Open city map-Raiding Practice to improve skill and check your defense. Click Alliances-MEMBERS-*-View Compound to learn defense layout of raiders. Learn basic 3 tactics from this article: http://forum.conarti...es-for-starters, and learn the 4th tactic in HO$.

Enjoy DZ.

Edited by infiniteideal, 07 January 2017 - 04:15 AM.

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 37 posts
Nice. I hope the HO$ would make the alliance war become more competitive and exciting,since I saw the HO$ was able to take the 3rd place in alliance war :)
Good Luck with the wars, guys :)

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

You actually need 3k points to get  into S0Ns top 10# #not

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

You actually need 3k points to get  into S0Ns top 10# #not

Yeah. The threshold is always changing, I can just give a loose estimation :)

samwalle5

samwalle5
  • 16 posts

wow your post got -4 vote

Maruse

Maruse
  • 716 posts

Seriously why are people down voting this? Like seriously all he is doing is making an alliance thread for his alliance and he hasn't written anything negative.

Come on people don't be rude when people are trying to advertise their alliance.

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 37 posts
I can’t get the point why other player were down voting this post.
In my opinion,I don’t think there have any problem for promoting their alliance in this subforum, while the initial purpose of this subforum is build up for other players to promoting their alliance and make the recruiting become more convenient.
Moreover, I don’t see the original post have did anything wrong in this post. He even didn’t written any negative content to other players.
Or....are you guys just down vote the original post for hatre? If that was true,this rude behaviour would only show your childish and naiveness.

Edited by Hakusai, 23 November 2016 - 03:38 PM.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Thank you all who support me and my alliance. I did just edit composing to make it more beautiful. HO$ have intense alliance war with FxU to get TOP3 in the game. If our alliance enemy in game spread aggressive behavior in forum, please stop. It can't harm us forever. 

Edited by infiniteideal, 30 November 2016 - 08:13 AM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

"aggressive behavior in forum" ? where?  "decent men"? getting personal, really?  This is maybe why your advertisement for your alliance is downvoted...it is full of inaccuracies and misleading statements.  1) we usually are the only top alliance to accept raiding noobs 2) fxu always finishes tasks and gets boosts 3) fxu does not have "help" from guest raiders from son or any other alliance , although it has been offered to us 4) as for "decent men" I am truly at a loss because as far as i know lael, mama, alice and others are women.

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

i downvoted becouse the only thing that is true in the thread is that the alliance name is  hooker zombies (ho$) all the others are inaccuracies as lael said :D peace

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Hmm that's a bit innacurate. First of all, ALL alliances take in new raiders and train them. Second of all you don't need 2k points or whatever to get S0N top 10. You can get it, depending on the round obviously, doing your war box or even less. Third of all, even high ranked raiding alliances do their tasks and buy the boosts, especially loot and crafting boosts when they're available. Either than that, best of luck and all :)

Edited by TanaG, 23 November 2016 - 10:36 PM.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

"aggressive behavior in forum" ? where?  "decent men"? getting personal, really?  This is maybe why your advertisement for your alliance is downvoted...it is full of inaccuracies and misleading statements.  1) we usually are the only top alliance to accept raiding noobs 2) fxu always finishes tasks and gets boosts 3) fxu does not have "help" from guest raiders from son or any other alliance , although it has been offered to us 4) as for "decent men" I am truly at a loss because as far as i know lael, mama, alice and others are women.

I thought alliance enemy in game down vote this is aggressive behavior. I don't exclude FxU in my 1st and 2nd point, I just don't mention FxU. I know SON, L1N, FxU are also qualified in 1st and 2nd benefit. Guest raiders are normal in HO$, SON, D16 etc, good job FxU can get TOP3 often without guest. Chandra just open a PvE account in last round to get more WP, we still protect banner in long term. Sorry, lady.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Hmm that's a bit innacurate. First of all, ALL alliances take in new raiders and train them. Second of all you don't need 2k points or whatever to get S0N top 10. You can get it, depending on the round obviously, doing your war box or even less. Third of all, even high ranked raiding alliances do their tasks and buy the boosts, especially loot and crafting boosts when they're available. Either than that, best of luck and all :)

I want to use number to make it more accurate, sometimes the threshold is lower than 2k, sometimes higher than 2k, that's why I write 2k as average number. It's the more accurate information that I can offer to others not in SON. Of course you knows more accurate threshold in SON. I don't want to mention other high ranked raiding alliances also need new raiders and have boost at weekend and mage boost because it's just advertise for HO$. Well, you do ad. for SON here, OK :) If people don't arbitrarily infer from what I don't mention, what I mention is still accurate, right?

Edited by infiniteideal, 24 November 2016 - 12:41 AM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

Just to be clear..."if people don't arbitrarily infer from what i don't mention, what i mention is still accurate, right?"...uhm no wrong. 1) you have edited your original post multiple times already because of it's inaccuracies 2)from that you inferred that only hos can "give noobs a chance" 3)You attacked the honor of FxU by name then edited that part out 4) assuming that you post was downvoted by "enemies" to sabatoge you is part of your fundamental inability to not comprehend the untruths you stated then re-edited and part of the entire problem of hos' in-game behavior and attitude 5) "lady?" Again we are all just game players and I would have never commented on your alliance page had You not negatively mentioned my alliance FxU by name as I believe You have a right to recruit just not at the expense of others.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

I want to use number to make it more accurate, sometimes the threshold is lower than 2k, sometimes higher than 2k, that's why I write 2k as average number. It's the more accurate information that I can offer to others not in SON. Of course you knows more accurate threshold in SON. I don't want to mention other high ranked raiding alliances also need new raiders and have boost at weekend and mage boost because it's just advertise for HO$. Well, you do ad. for SON here, OK :) If people don't arbitrarily infer from what I don't mention, what I mention is still accurate, right?

There's a difference: the gap between alliances scores is not the same with the number of points each member of one top 3 alliance needs to score to get in top 10 and gain fuel. It's ok if you advertise but please do so by using accurate data. If you say that "only in HO$" certain things happen (like boosts) or that one needs 2-3k points to get top 10 in S0N well...that's simply not true. We do have a presentation page here btw you're free to check it out.  :)

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Just to be clear..."if people don't arbitrarily infer from what i don't mention, what i mention is still accurate, right?"...uhm no wrong. 1) you have edited your original post multiple times already because of it's inaccuracies 2)from that you inferred that only hos can "give noobs a chance" 3)You attacked the honor of FxU by name then edited that part out 4) assuming that you post was downvoted by "enemies" to sabatoge you is part of your fundamental inability to not comprehend the untruths you stated then re-edited and part of the entire problem of hos' in-game behavior and attitude 5) "lady?" Again we are all just game players and I would have never commented on your alliance page had You not negatively mentioned my alliance FxU by name as I believe You have a right to recruit just not at the expense of others.

There's a difference: the gap between alliances scores is not the same with the number of points each member of one top 3 alliance needs to score to get in top 10 and gain fuel. It's ok if you advertise but please do so by using accurate data. If you say that "only in HO$" certain things happen (like boosts) or that one needs 2-3k points to get top 10 in S0N well...that's simply not true. We do have a presentation page here btw you're free to check it out.  :)

I never say only HO$ can give novice a chance or offer boost.  I said SON, L1N, FxU are also qualified in 1st and 2nd benefit., also can give nood a chance and offer boost. Please stop inferring from what I don't mention.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

I never attacked the honor of FxU, I only dislike Lucian_Barroso and MEGA BUSTER in FxU. They trash my whole compound more than 50 times like this:

https://s17.postimg....qzj/trasher.jpg

Although previous ally SupperMaster (kicked by me) said FxU send Lucian_Barroso to trash our allies' compound deliberately and we can trash back all in FxU. But I still don't believe that every one in FxU is bad ass. I only smash back Lucian_Barroso and MEGA BUSTER 3 times in total when I win them more than they win me. If u find more than 3 just post it. Trashing me can't harm me or make me fear, even can't make me mad to be a trasher. This all prove I don't hate or attack FxU, just dislike that 2 guys and any behaviors attacking HO$.

Beware your word already attack HO$. HO$'s in-game behavior and attitude have nothing wrong but madam sometimes get bad temper to FxU. Madam is kind to us, we understand madam get bad temper. We just trash back FxU when that guy trash us, we communicate in alliance and call higher lvl player to trash back. I don't hold back my allies' fighting back behavior because it can really make some trasher fear. But I don't want to participate trashing back, and I tell allies I don't trash back and even don't take fuel from their generator. Many allies follow me. In fact, my altruism raiding behavior have a story. 

2 monthes ago, dead_zone in D16 have a bad defense and I raid him many times and even take 0 (lol, that's true) fuel from his generator. I send PM to ask him whether I harm him and say sorry. He got mad and abused me. The most impressive word is "But you try to raid my fuel, that's nothing to u, but it almost ruin my DZ life". Yeah, best way to get max fuel both is leaving each other's fuel generator run full time and don't raid it from others' generator. I don't want to make novice so poor. This is my altruism philosophy.

Edited by infiniteideal, 25 November 2016 - 09:25 AM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

Wow.  You still don't understand.  In your advert You claim Hos is "best raiding alliance for noobs."  Not only is that untrue it is inaccurate:  Past week in recruiting HOS would not take any noobs only "experienced raiders."  My point was that you inferred that down-votes for your post were made exclusively by FxU members for the sole purpose to sabatoge your efforts to recruit which you called "aggressive" indecent behavior.  That too was untrue and inaccurate.  I only replied to correct your incorrect assumption.  You made personal unfounded negative remarks about FxU.  As for the rest, trashing etcetera....all goes both ways and does not determine the nature of a person's character (decent or not) and has no place in a post for HoS recruitment.    Clarity imo opinion is sanity and there is absolutely no evidence fxu downvoted your post to be vindictive--get it straight puhlease. 

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Wow. You still don't understand. In your advert You claim Hos is "best raiding alliance for noobs." Not only is that untrue it is inaccurate: Past week in recruiting HOS would not take any noobs only "experienced raiders." My point was that you inferred that down-votes for your post were made exclusively by FxU members for the sole purpose to sabatoge your efforts to recruit which you called "aggressive" indecent behavior. That too was untrue and inaccurate. I only replied to correct your incorrect assumption. You made personal unfounded negative remarks about FxU. As for the rest, trashing etcetera....all goes both ways and does not determine the nature of a person's character (decent or not) and has no place in a post for HoS recruitment. Clarity imo opinion is sanity and there is absolutely no evidence fxu downvoted your post to be vindictive--get it straight puhlease.

"Best alliance for novice raider" is just slogan. Is that any wrong if slogan is inaccurate? I want to find an unique character of HO$ to attract more people. Body of my article use accurate fact to persuade people to believe what's the real part of my inaccurate slogan. Last week we recruit 2 novice and 1 experienced raider, some recruiter claim to recruit experienced raiders but it's hard to find, the diligent novice is fighting for lvl2 box now. Novice is good and don't call them noob again. I never accuse FxU of down voting this, please read that again " HO$ have intense alliance war with FxU to get TOP3 in the game. I have no idea why our alliance enemy in game spread aggressive behavior in forum. " My 1st sentense talk about FxU, my 2nd sentense talk about alliance enemy. It's easy to infer FxU maybe also down vote, but I never mean only FxU down vote. I only infer a few of alliance enemy don't like madam's behavior and down vote here. I'm not sure whether there are non alliance enemy down vote this because of thinking it's inaccurate. I claim only slogan is inaccurate, the body of article state accurate facts, even some backstage facts which other posts don't show.

Edited by infiniteideal, 25 November 2016 - 12:35 AM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

When I inquired about "aggressive behavior in forum" u said that was the downvoting.  Meanwhile members of one of your own patron alliances son did admit to downvoting you.  Why even mention FxU at all? Moreover you later edited the more offensive characterization you made about FxU which initially prompted my post.  FYI all alliances are enemy alliances to FxU # definition of war

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HO$, alliance, novice, raid, TOP3