Photo

Ho$ - Best Alliance For Novice Raiders

HO$ alliance novice raid TOP3

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

In summary: your assumption that fxu downvoted your post was just WRONG. i CANNOT MAKE MY EXPLANATION FOR MY REPLY FROM FxU any clearer or more simple--GET It Now?

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

In summary: your assumption that fxu downvoted your post was just WRONG. i CANNOT MAKE MY EXPLANATION FOR MY REPLY FROM FxU any clearer or more simple--GET It Now?

I get it. I said if FxU downvote because of hate, please stop. If down voting don't stop, then it's maybe because somebody disagree the debated title "HO$ is best alliance for novice raider" or mistake my word towards FxU for excessive offensive behaviour. I understand why billgfjhghghghgh downvote, because he was visitor raider in SON and EM rather than HO$, he don't know how HO$ work and like to say "except name, all is wrong". SON leader TanaG just say the threshold of TOP10 in SON is inaccurate, I want to edit the number, but so many peopel quote my word "2k" and I don't know more accurate number so I don't change. I'm grateful for TanaG, Maruse and all who said pertinent words here. Do you also get my point? I'm friendly to all alliances including FxU and never attack whole FxU :)

Edited by infiniteideal, 25 November 2016 - 09:24 AM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

Again.  You thought enemy alliance downvoted u as "aggressive" and indecent behavior.  This is wrong.  Only enemy alliance u named was FxU.  IDC about your issues with FxU:  it is not about that.  Nor were any of our members inappropriate towards you here. If you were downvoted then maybe u should ask why not blame it on "hatred" of enemy alliance(s).  Why is that so difficult for you to understand?  So if a player disagrees with you, they are full of hate and indecent?  That, my friend, makes no sense.  It is also a WAR GAME.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

That word "wow your post got -4 vote" make me thought enemy alliance down voting as aggressive behavior, it's normal and not wrong in a war game. If you can feel my hatred towards FxU, then you can also feel FxU's hatred towards HO$. Why not down vote FxU's hatred? I only hate FxU's trashing and teasing towards my allies in game, I don't care any trashing and teasing towards me and still can be friendly towards FxU. I don't hate any other alliances so I can only blame on "hatred" of FxU or blame on HO$ only have me in forum at present. I can only try to get support from other alliances mumbers in forums, although it's impractical. Forum member'd better know overgeneralization and disguised replacement of concept and don't follow the misleading.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

One more time...You thinking enemy alliance down voting u to be vindictive out of just blind hatred is WRONG. PERIOD.  Only hatred displayed in this entire exchange was yours for FxU and in my opinion has NO PLACE in a RECRUITING POST for H0S or anywhere. 

samwalle5

samwalle5
  • 16 posts

i think u talk too much..see now u got -6 downvote

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 37 posts

Dude....The original purpose of this post is for the recruitment for the HO$.Not for the argument about the FxU's member behaviour or the hatre between your guys.

If you still arguing about the original post have attack the honour of the FxU, just STOP it.The initial purpose for this forum is providing a place for other player to discussing about the game, give their own opinion to the ConArtist Game to improve this game.And make the DZ become attracting. Definitely not for the players to arguing or debating. While the function of this subforum is for recruiting or other promotion, and it is not for spreading other bad rumours that insulting other alliances or arguing.

Although I know no one would want their alliance' s honour get insulted by other players..But I still think most of us still respect to other alliances.. Even they are enemies or competitors in the Alliance Wars. And I hope you guys just calm down...Don't easily downvote the reply or the post because of your mood... :(

In my interpretation,I sense that the original post was trying express their alliance have a relatively lower burdens to the newly raiders..However..Seem he used the inaccurate data to describe other alliances,such as L1N and S0N. And causing other guy downvote the post..Since no one want their alliance being describe with a wrong image.

Apart from the mistakes of the description of other alliances,this post is still not bad and a bit attracting. At least the original post still have list down some of the benefits for joining their alliance, such as more boost and knowledge.

P.S. There still have a spelling mistake on one of the subtitle-More knoledge. Please correct this spelling mistake. :)

Edited by Hakusai, 27 November 2016 - 05:54 AM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

Let me reiterate, I have only responded to this poster's misleading and inaccurate characterizations of his "enemy alliances" and wrong assumptions about and blame of FxU for "aggressive behavior in forums" which NEVER occurred.  Again why mention FxU or others at all?  Just recruit for your own alliance but NOT at the expense of others.  1) as TanaG stated ALL top alliance train novices willing to learn, 2) all top alliances have pros willing to impart knowledge 3) many many alliances purchase boosts and finish tasks every week etcetera.  And this is the place to respond to a very unfair and unwarranted characterization of FxU and others who were blamed for absolutely no reason and based on absolutely no evidence for downvoting the original HoS recruitment post which has since been edited multiple times to correct inaccurate and misleading statements.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 141 posts

More knoledge

Ironic claim / spelling   : )

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 141 posts

By the way

infiniteideal

You have the 2 most infamous female characters of the Deadzone against you. (Lael & TanaG) lay down and play dead buddy.

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 37 posts

By the way

infiniteideal

You have the 2 most infamous female characters of the Deadzone against you. (Lael & TanaG) lay down and play dead buddy.

Don't worry, Infiniteideal still haven't reach Lv.50+ and he won't getting raided by Lael and TanaG at the moment :)Since I have seen he appear at the trade channel several time :P

Edited by Hakusai, 27 November 2016 - 06:46 AM.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Dude....The original purpose of this post is for the recruitment for the HO$.Not for the argument about the FxU's member behaviour or the hatre between your guys.

If you still arguing about the original post have attack the honour of the FxU, just STOP it.The initial purpose for this forum is providing a place for other player to discussing about the game, give their own opinion to the ConArtist Game to improve this game.And make the DZ become attracting. Definitely not for the players to arguing or debating. While the function of this subforum is for recruiting or other promotion, and it is not for spreading other bad rumours that insulting other alliances or arguing.

Although I know no one would want their alliance' s honour get insulted by other players..But I still think most of us still respect to other alliances.. Even they are enemies or competitors in the Alliance Wars. And I hope you guys just calm down...Don't easily downvote the reply or the post because of your mood... :(

In my interpretation,I sense that the original post was trying express their alliance have a relatively lower burdens to the newly raiders..However..Seem he used the inaccurate data to describe other alliances,such as L1N and S0N. And causing other guy downvote the post..Since no one want their alliance being describe with a wrong image.

Apart from the mistakes of the description of other alliances,this post is still not bad and a bit attracting. At least the original post still have list down some of the benefits for joining their alliance, such as more boost and knowledge.

P.S. There still have a spelling mistake on one of the subtitle-More knoledge. Please correct this spelling mistake. :)

Thanks a lot. That's also my point.  After someone tease the down voting of my post, I just express my suspect of FxU and then FxU begin to quarrel. I don't want to quarrel with FxU in post and even subposts of recruitment of HO$,  but I have to reply all incorrect part of them to protect the honor of HO$. When their have to state same main points repeatly, I don't know how to reply them. Just hope them return peace to my post and subposts. Can we make friends? Let's contact in game next time :)

Edited by infiniteideal, 27 November 2016 - 01:33 PM.

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

Again.  Your "suspect of FxU" was BASELESS except for your own personal dislike of FxU. THAT WAS MY VERY COMMENT WHICH YOU THEN PROCEEDED TO TWIST AND DISTORT.   You are the only one displaying hate and contempt and refuse to acknowledge that your assumption about FxU downvoting your post was WRONG.  As a representative of FxU it is my duty to defend the honor of my alliance and correct any misrepresentations of my alliance that you had absolutely no need to mention in your post at all.  So if you say something about FxU that is inaccurate  then you also must be prepared to debate your position and this is the very place to do it.  Frankly in my opinion you have done HoS a great disservice by protesting a very simple point.  FxU did not a) down vote you or B) down-vote you out of spite.  Your refusal to acknowledge this is incomprehensible to me, especially since others from other alliances have made critical comments about your post.  I also find the name of your alliance incredible offensive as your attitude and comments to me here and to FxU have been.  I have been clear, polite and impersonal.  Facts are facts:  FxU did not demonstrate any aggressive indecent behavior to HoS in forums despite your baseless "suspicions" and the only "hate" directed here was by HoS to FxU and has no place in a recruitment post or anywhere.  Thank you.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

image.jpg

wow finally hos reach top 3 in 2nd war. congraz guyz and dont forget claim the fuel 200..

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

image.jpg

wow finally hos reach top 3 in 2nd war. congraz guyz and dont forget claim the fuel 200..

Congratulate you guys in FxU push to score WP to surpass HO$ in last 2 days industriously. We will decently engage you FxU to the end. 

Edited by infiniteideal, 28 November 2016 - 04:24 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

aiyaaaaaaaa.png

Fxu burning like a demon? Part 1(round 139) war yes we burn fuel, but in part 2 (round 140) we didnt use any fuel to burn, our alliance win because of  teamwork and strategy. 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

wow they call us demons :(

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

aiyaaaaaaaa.png

Fxu burning like a demon? Part 1(round 139) war yes we burn fuel, but in part 2 (round 140) we didnt use any fuel to burn, our alliance win because of  teamwork and strategy. 

Is it impolite to peep screen or spy on us? Why u think one of our members' words are so important and do it promote your sense of honor of FxU? I can see you guys didn't burn fuel from my own judgement. I know it's hard to replace FxU to stand in 3rd place. Dream can also come true.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

we didnt spy u..one of your mamber give me this link

that guy not fxu mamber...

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

wow they call us demons :(

wow your post got -4 vote

Wow.  You still don't understand...

We know what's the meaning of "wow". Don't u know where is the ture hatred from? Don't you know why FxU is at trashing war with L1N, HO$ etc? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HO$, alliance, novice, raid, TOP3