HO$ alliance novice raid TOP3

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

By the way

infiniteideal

You have the 2 most infamous female characters of the Deadzone against you. (Lael & TanaG) lay down and play dead buddy.

Don't worry, Infiniteideal still haven't reach Lv.50+ and he won't getting raided by Lael and TanaG at the moment :)Since I have seen he appear at the trade channel several time :P

Edited by Hakusai, 27 November 2016 - 06:46 AM.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Dude....The original purpose of this post is for the recruitment for the HO$.Not for the argument about the FxU's member behaviour or the hatre between your guys.

If you still arguing about the original post have attack the honour of the FxU, just STOP it.The initial purpose for this forum is providing a place for other player to discussing about the game, give their own opinion to the ConArtist Game to improve this game.And make the DZ become attracting. Definitely not for the players to arguing or debating. While the function of this subforum is for recruiting or other promotion, and it is not for spreading other bad rumours that insulting other alliances or arguing.

Although I know no one would want their alliance' s honour get insulted by other players..But I still think most of us still respect to other alliances.. Even they are enemies or competitors in the Alliance Wars. And I hope you guys just calm down...Don't easily downvote the reply or the post because of your mood... :(

In my interpretation,I sense that the original post was trying express their alliance have a relatively lower burdens to the newly raiders..However..Seem he used the inaccurate data to describe other alliances,such as L1N and S0N. And causing other guy downvote the post..Since no one want their alliance being describe with a wrong image.

Apart from the mistakes of the description of other alliances,this post is still not bad and a bit attracting. At least the original post still have list down some of the benefits for joining their alliance, such as more boost and knowledge.

P.S. There still have a spelling mistake on one of the subtitle-More knoledge. Please correct this spelling mistake. :)

Thanks a lot. That's also my point.  After someone tease the down voting of my post, I just express my suspect of FxU and then FxU begin to quarrel. I don't want to quarrel with FxU in post and even subposts of recruitment of HO$,  but I have to reply all incorrect part of them to protect the honor of HO$. When their have to state same main points repeatly, I don't know how to reply them. Just hope them return peace to my post and subposts. Can we make friends? Let's contact in game next time :)

Edited by infiniteideal, 27 November 2016 - 01:33 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

image.jpg

wow finally hos reach top 3 in 2nd war. congraz guyz and dont forget claim the fuel 200..

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

image.jpg

wow finally hos reach top 3 in 2nd war. congraz guyz and dont forget claim the fuel 200..

Congratulate you guys in FxU push to score WP to surpass HO$ in last 2 days industriously. We will decently engage you FxU to the end. 

Edited by infiniteideal, 28 November 2016 - 04:24 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

aiyaaaaaaaa.png

Fxu burning like a demon? Part 1(round 139) war yes we burn fuel, but in part 2 (round 140) we didnt use any fuel to burn, our alliance win because of  teamwork and strategy. 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

wow they call us demons :(

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

aiyaaaaaaaa.png

Fxu burning like a demon? Part 1(round 139) war yes we burn fuel, but in part 2 (round 140) we didnt use any fuel to burn, our alliance win because of  teamwork and strategy. 

Is it impolite to peep screen or spy on us? Why u think one of our members' words are so important and do it promote your sense of honor of FxU? I can see you guys didn't burn fuel from my own judgement. I know it's hard to replace FxU to stand in 3rd place. Dream can also come true.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

we didnt spy u..one of your mamber give me this link

that guy not fxu mamber...

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

wow they call us demons :(

wow your post got -4 vote

Wow.  You still don't understand...

We know what's the meaning of "wow". Don't u know where is the ture hatred from? Don't you know why FxU is at trashing war with L1N, HO$ etc? 

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

we didnt spy u..one of your mamber give me this link

that guy not fxu mamber...

It is nothing good for HO$ to give you this link. Can u tell me who is the member of our alliance give u this?

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

that image clearly show who's the real hater.

sorry about your own member betray you but that not my problem..

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

that image clearly show who's the real hater.

sorry about your own member betray you but that not my problem..

Your vision should be a little further ahead

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

infiniteideal i think u need take a rest for a while to refresh your mind and be relax. 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

dude ur Ho$ play time is over

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

"Wow":  a term of astonishment, amazement and perhaps disbelief....is not hateful.  Again you as a representative of HOS are the only one to invoke that term, "hate."  Trashing, itself, is not even an "act of hate."  It really depends upon the intent of the player and cannot be evaluated as such.  I advise my players on how to impersonally deal with trashing or as I like to say "broken pixel syndrome."  Also there is no 1 reason ever for trashing--it is a part of the game and as a part of the game there are ways to address it in-game:  ignore and fix, bounty and/or revenge trash.  Unlike HOS, the majority of FxU players do not have the DMU upgrade, which makes fixing trashed compounds more onerous.  Also, by the way, I AM that player solek referred to in the above as an 'Idiot"-HELLRAELLA.  Nice. 

Majority of HO$ also have not DMU, it's a bit annoying for both. Sorry for Solek's offensive language. Do you know why Solek said this words?

Edited by infiniteideal, 29 November 2016 - 07:22 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

This sort of constant bickering is why I stay out of the Alliance system.

If you don't like each other (or each others alliances) please stop going on about it in public

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

HO$ is nothing else but a sista alliance of S0N.

Whats worse they trash around for no good reason ...

Nice advertisemnet for an alliance without any substance here.

I even admire FxU more and that's no compliment ;)

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

This sort of constant bickering is why I stay out of the Alliance system.

If you don't like each other (or each others alliances) please stop going on about it in public

It's more friendly in alliance than u think. TOP5 alliances are very active in alliance chat while non-TOP10 alliances can also talk in activity messages. Most allies are glad to help upgrade, tell looting, defense, island tips to novice, even give gifts. The annoying thing is from that TOP5 alliance do have chance to compete TOP3, and benefit drive the compete and bickering. It can not only let me stop talking when others say something wrong about us. I am an altruist who don't like bickering. I kick who always complain other alliances and don't donate just like SuperMaster. But I can't stop madam(alice/chan) bickering with FxU because she want to do that for us. I can't let FxU stop teasing at L1N and HO$ in recruiting channel. The BENEFIT of TOP3 drive bickering!

Altruist stay in interest group just because I will never betray chan who give great help to me when I start to play DZ.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

HO$ is nothing else but a sista alliance of S0N.

Whats worse they trash around for no good reason ...

Nice advertisemnet for an alliance without any substance here.

I even admire FxU more and that's no compliment ;)

Please tell me who trash around for no good reason, I'll kick him if he don't correct. If you don't remember who he is, it's because it's just small thing for you and I ask for your forgiveness for him. If you are in L1N or RL1 when EMSON is trashing us or Satana is trashing us with no good reason, my ally trash u to revenge "to EMSON or Satana". I also think it's absurdity but I have no reason to stop an no good reason behaviour. I'd like to listen to your reason  :)

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

I bet you know all notorious trashers in your alliance.

Btw ... you should keep an eye on Daik_lord, he is a relative of megaman :)

Seems that u are not in FxU, L1N and RL1! I don't know the "notorious" thrasher in my alliance, he have no reason to say he trash other alliance except FxU, L1N and RL1, which make a chance to let me kick him. 

I didn't know who is the “betrayer” as mageman said. Thank you to let me know suspect. :)

News: Daik lord has left the alliance just now.

Edited by infiniteideal, 30 November 2016 - 10:21 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HO$, alliance, novice, raid, TOP3