HO$ alliance novice raid TOP3

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

we didnt spy u..one of your mamber give me this link

that guy not fxu mamber...

It is nothing good for HO$ to give you this link. Can u tell me who is the member of our alliance give u this?

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

that image clearly show who's the real hater.

sorry about your own member betray you but that not my problem..

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

that image clearly show who's the real hater.

sorry about your own member betray you but that not my problem..

Your vision should be a little further ahead

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

infiniteideal i think u need take a rest for a while to refresh your mind and be relax. 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

dude ur Ho$ play time is over

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

"Wow":  a term of astonishment, amazement and perhaps disbelief....is not hateful.  Again you as a representative of HOS are the only one to invoke that term, "hate."  Trashing, itself, is not even an "act of hate."  It really depends upon the intent of the player and cannot be evaluated as such.  I advise my players on how to impersonally deal with trashing or as I like to say "broken pixel syndrome."  Also there is no 1 reason ever for trashing--it is a part of the game and as a part of the game there are ways to address it in-game:  ignore and fix, bounty and/or revenge trash.  Unlike HOS, the majority of FxU players do not have the DMU upgrade, which makes fixing trashed compounds more onerous.  Also, by the way, I AM that player solek referred to in the above as an 'Idiot"-HELLRAELLA.  Nice. 

Edited by lael, 29 November 2016 - 05:28 AM.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

"Wow":  a term of astonishment, amazement and perhaps disbelief....is not hateful.  Again you as a representative of HOS are the only one to invoke that term, "hate."  Trashing, itself, is not even an "act of hate."  It really depends upon the intent of the player and cannot be evaluated as such.  I advise my players on how to impersonally deal with trashing or as I like to say "broken pixel syndrome."  Also there is no 1 reason ever for trashing--it is a part of the game and as a part of the game there are ways to address it in-game:  ignore and fix, bounty and/or revenge trash.  Unlike HOS, the majority of FxU players do not have the DMU upgrade, which makes fixing trashed compounds more onerous.  Also, by the way, I AM that player solek referred to in the above as an 'Idiot"-HELLRAELLA.  Nice. 

Majority of HO$ also have not DMU, it's a bit annoying for both. Sorry for Solek's offensive language. Do you know why Solek said this words?

Edited by infiniteideal, 29 November 2016 - 07:22 AM.

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

OK. Clearly what we have here is an EPIC "failure to communicate."  You seem to be fixated on FxU.  Meanwhile, in reality, HOS is nothing more than a subsidiary/farm alliance of SON ....that is not hatred, but the truth.   How many  HOS raiders are raiding in SON this round?  And yet even with guest raiders HOS could not beat FxU, for all it's bloviating here and in-game chats.  How can you even claim to be an alliance when at this very moment Top Hos raiders are in SON competing against their very own alliance and winning? # farm alliance  Moreover, what leader ridicules it's own new raiders in recruiting chat?  the answer is Alice Maggie of HOS.  Please continue on in your deluded belief that HOS is actually a viable alliance at all for pros or novice raiders.

Edited by lael, 30 November 2016 - 12:46 AM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

This sort of constant bickering is why I stay out of the Alliance system.

If you don't like each other (or each others alliances) please stop going on about it in public

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

HO$ is nothing else but a sista alliance of S0N.

Whats worse they trash around for no good reason ...

Nice advertisemnet for an alliance without any substance here.

I even admire FxU more and that's no compliment ;)

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

This sort of constant bickering is why I stay out of the Alliance system.

If you don't like each other (or each others alliances) please stop going on about it in public

It's more friendly in alliance than u think. TOP5 alliances are very active in alliance chat while non-TOP10 alliances can also talk in activity messages. Most allies are glad to help upgrade, tell looting, defense, island tips to novice, even give gifts. The annoying thing is from that TOP5 alliance do have chance to compete TOP3, and benefit drive the compete and bickering. It can not only let me stop talking when others say something wrong about us. I am an altruist who don't like bickering. I kick who always complain other alliances and don't donate just like SuperMaster. But I can't stop madam(alice/chan) bickering with FxU because she want to do that for us. I can't let FxU stop teasing at L1N and HO$ in recruiting channel. The BENEFIT of TOP3 drive bickering!

Altruist stay in interest group just because I will never betray chan who give great help to me when I start to play DZ.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

HO$ is nothing else but a sista alliance of S0N.

Whats worse they trash around for no good reason ...

Nice advertisemnet for an alliance without any substance here.

I even admire FxU more and that's no compliment ;)

Please tell me who trash around for no good reason, I'll kick him if he don't correct. If you don't remember who he is, it's because it's just small thing for you and I ask for your forgiveness for him. If you are in L1N or RL1 when EMSON is trashing us or Satana is trashing us with no good reason, my ally trash u to revenge "to EMSON or Satana". I also think it's absurdity but I have no reason to stop an no good reason behaviour. I'd like to listen to your reason  :)

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

I bet you know all notorious trashers in your alliance.

Btw ... you should keep an eye on Daik_lord, he is a relative of megaman :)

Seems that u are not in FxU, L1N and RL1! I don't know the "notorious" thrasher in my alliance, he have no reason to say he trash other alliance except FxU, L1N and RL1, which make a chance to let me kick him. 

I didn't know who is the “betrayer” as mageman said. Thank you to let me know suspect. :)

News: Daik lord has left the alliance just now.

Edited by infiniteideal, 30 November 2016 - 10:21 AM.

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Please stop saying what FxU does and does not do with regards to other alliances like L1N.  You do not speak for FxU.  

Solek

Solek
  • 3 posts

(Sorry for the bad english,im learning)Im Solek and just created a account to be clear with my words on the images above. First : I said "FxU is burning like demons?" I didn't want to sound offensive,sorry for that FxU members,I just were like "What? They got 500wp in 10 minutes how is that possible?" And second,about the hellraella comment,i was really angry that moment,Iael u trashed my whole compound 3 Times,and I just dont waste fuel putting bounty so i asked for someone to raid you,i was a bit offensive with the "Idiot" adjective,but i was really mad because i dont trash people for no reason,and I hate trashers too.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

HO$ is shutted down for secret reason. FxU start the trashing war and win the trashing game. Megaman's spy ALT left HO$. HO$ play time is over. TOP3 will be not so competitive. lael and other FxU members, let's put down all conflict. I can even help FxU raiding if FxU give me enough respect and right to rule FxU. I will share the hidden math of PvP to help all players if Con don't show. Con, is that OK? I have less time to play but I will continuous help some alliances of alliance war and try to be the greatest raider enjoying PvP of DZ.

Edited by infiniteideal, 05 February 2017 - 04:34 AM.

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Please do not blame FxU for Ho$'s failure as a viable alliance.  You gave up and went to raid with SON, xingkai as did chan...To be a viable alliance takes time, patience and teamwork.  Enjoy your time in dz city hall another SON satellite alliance.  Moreover, your alliance's in game chat to fxu as well as here is and was inflamatory.  No need to thank me for predicting that you would not become a competitive alliance on your own because H0$ and other alliances rely way too much on SON helping them place without ever developing their own team  identity.  

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

Please do not blame FxU for Ho$'s failure as a viable alliance.  You gave up and went to raid with SON, xingkai as did chan...To be a viable alliance takes time, patience and teamwork.  Enjoy your time in dz city hall another SON satellite alliance.  Moreover, your alliance's in game chat to fxu as well as here is and was inflamatory.  No need to thank me for predicting that you would not become a competitive alliance on your own because H0$ and other alliances rely way too much on SON helping them place without ever developing their own team  identity.  

I did not gave up HO$ and never went to SON on my own, we send a team to SON when HO$ didn't raid for TOP3. HO$ shut down for another reason, I just tell u the war result and make u happy. At least HO$ was boost for a while in my control. I'm not Chan and please don't treat DZ city hall(zst) as HO$. zst or maybe another alliance will a good alliance with my and my friends' management rather than SON satellite alliance. 

Edited by infiniteideal, 05 February 2017 - 01:45 PM.

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Nice re-editing of your first post about H0$ "quitting", shutting down or disbanding.  Please leave FxU out of your deluded worldview about H0$ and SON and whatever else u may think but is unverified.  You and chan raided with SON period, right after recruiting for H0$ top 3.

How did you expect to build H0$ when you and chan and other top H0$ raiders went to help SON with #1? FxU got some of your disillusioned members who felt abandoned when you took off to raid with son. Moreover FxU is and has been trashed like forever by SON who use it as a war tactic etcetera. (Despite what you personally believe about trashing ) Please stop blaming FxU for your problems.  FxU certainly does not want or need your guidance.  We are and have been doing just fine in our own way without the use of "guest raiders" to place.

p.s. you want the "right to rule FxU":  someone is clearly deluded.  Why don't you go build your own alliance and share all your "secrets" with them....

Edited by lael, 06 February 2017 - 12:59 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HO$, alliance, novice, raid, TOP3