Defender Never Fight Back

Data Auto-target Suppress Noise Perception counterattack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

I guess Con's program for auto choosing target is like this:

If one defender's perception meter reach 100%, then defenders around 10 units and with sight to attacker continuously shoot the last enemy donate the last perception until 6s later.

If enemy is in range and vision, then shoot closest one. Night vision is half of daytime.

The perception meter work like this:

If one don't receive shooting in 1s, perception meter reduce to 0 immediately.

If one hear a shot(whether hit in a long distance or not), perception meter increase 1/PerceptionHits*(1-0.1*WeaponNoiseDecrease)*e^(-0.15* Distance/Range) 

WeaponType  PreceptionHits

Manning         2

HC                 1

SS                  5

FAL                5

SVD               8

PSG1             3

Bow               7

M24               6

M417             4

RPK74M        7

Noise decrease the hits before defender fight back, which help a little increasing SuppressedAveAPS. However, if defender have cover, defender have high cover rate before fighting back.

Here is an application of this preception theory: I use M24 to 1 man raid. Defender in pillow fort have an open side towards one door. I go to that door to shoot 5 times towards defender and move to stop for 1s, then I go back to shoot. Defender never know the existance of me and never fight back until he die :)  Is it interesting? 

Edited by infiniteideal, 28 November 2016 - 11:37 AM.

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

If you want to know exact damage and accuracy out of range, how many shots make defender suppressed, cover rate of each building and priority of each factor in raiding or defense, then u can talk to me privately. I just reveal a small part of my whole hidden math of PvP to attract more curious players to make friends.

Hezm

Hezm
  • 432 posts

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that you can shoot one or two defenders few times and hide before they start shooting you back and repeat that till they die.

When i was active raider i used this same type method to kill defenders. I have noticed that if defenders suppression meter doesn't go high enough,

they don't see you as threat so they just don't bother shoot you back.

That was long time ago though, i'm not sure if it's case anymore.,

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that you can shoot one or two defenders few times and hide before they start shooting you back and repeat that till they die.

When i was active raider i used this same type method to kill defenders. I have noticed that if defenders suppression meter doesn't go high enough,

they don't see you as threat so they just don't bother shoot you back.

That was long time ago though, i'm not sure if it's case anymore.,

suppression meter and preception meter are separated. defender fight back not because of "suppression meter go high enough".

Suppression meter in PvP work like this:

If defender‘s suppression meter reach 100%, then stop firing and take cover.

If one don't receive shooting in 1s, suppression meter reduce 20% every secound. (takes 5s to reduce from 100% to 0)

If one receive a shot(whether hit to the barricade or not), suppression meter increase about 1/SuppressionHits *(1+Suppression)*(1-SuppressionResistance) 

Yeah. You understand most of my point.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Data, Auto-target, Suppress, Noise, Perception, counterattack