Photo

Access To The Closed Beta Test

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kaydshi

Kaydshi
  • 2 posts
Good day!
I unfortunately I have only recently learned about testing and applied only yesterday!

The project is very interested in me and I would like if possible to gain access to the test that would examine it and as far as possible to assist you in the development of tools for bug reports!

I hope for understanding, respect yours truly Kaydshi !!!

Sev

Sev
  • 548 posts

I believe that are sending out another round of keys very soon (as in, probably later today).  If you have signed up for a Con Artist Games account then you should get a key soon.

I should point out, you have to sign up for at www.conartistgames.com -  the account you use to post on this forum is different

Kaydshi

Kaydshi
  • 2 posts

I believe that are sending out another round of keys very soon (as in, probably later today).  If you have signed up for a Con Artist Games account then you should get a key soon.

I should point out, you have to sign up for at www.conartistgames.com -  the account you use to post on this forum is different

Thank you for such a quick response!
The key was, but there was prblemy can not login to the site and the game vydoyut query error on the site, and error 8 in the game!

ThomasW

ThomasW
  • 2 posts

I got the Closed Beta key in my email, But it diappeared and I cant find it after I looked at it. Cany you resend it?

MeTaL174

MeTaL174
  • 1 posts

plz send a key to snowy Russia (to me), game realy loocks great)))