Photo

How To Access Warfare Online?

access the game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

victorsit05

victorsit05
  • 2 posts

I have signed up for closed beta yesterday but I can't find any link to download the game...

Sev

Sev
  • 525 posts

To download the game you will need a steam key.  If you only registered yesterday then you probably missed the last round of keys we sent out (I believe they went out last Friday)

The good news is that I think we are going to be sending out another round in next day or so, so if you are registered at www.conartistgames.com then you should receive a key sometime soon.

ThomasW

ThomasW
  • 2 posts

My key came But it disappeared how did this Happen and where can I retrieve it.

victorsit05

victorsit05
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the reply. Did you send the key again because i didn't receive any key:(

Sev

Sev
  • 525 posts

My key came But it disappeared how did this Happen and where can I retrieve it.

The key would have come in an email, so it couldn't have disappeared unless you deleted it? Have you checked your deleted folder?

Thanks for the reply. Did you send the key again because i didn't receive any key:(

I believe a batch of emails went out yesterday.  If you were signed up then you should have got one.  I would suggest checking your junk folder, or if you are on gmail,your promotions folder, etc.

Con

Con
  • 3,958 posts

I believe a batch of emails went out yesterday.  If you were signed up then you should have got one.  I would suggest checking your junk folder, or if you are on gmail,your promotions folder, etc.

Emails didn't quite make it out yesterday. Probably going out today.

tragicbunny01

tragicbunny01
  • 3 posts

Emails didn't quite make it out yesterday. Probably going out today.

Will there be another set of keys released before or for Christmas?

Edited by tragicbunny01, 13 December 2016 - 11:40 PM.

topgun

topgun
  • 1 posts

GIVE ME THE KEY!! CON ARTIST!!! i WANT IT!!!