Photo

Looting?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

thewrener

thewrener
  • 10 posts

Having my base pretty much maxed out and nothing else to do until I unlock union Island, I decide to get a Job as a bounty hunter, unfortunately, raiding requires the absolute best weapons and equipment to even stand a chance against high-bounty raiders. I see many with large quantities of unique equipment, with the best stats for raiding. I don't have any premium cash, but I am informed that it is possible to obtain such quality equipment via normal looting. Unfortunately, I am simply unable to find anything of value in the dead zone. I have the upraded deathmobile, so I can run a mission every 5 minutes, but i simply cannot find anything worth keeping. I also use books such as Looter, Ooh, shiny, and underequipped to increase my chances to find something good, but I am having no luck so far. Is my luck just really bad? Or are the chances so slim I might as well be better off buying them with premium cards?

Edited by thewrener, 18 December 2016 - 08:06 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 447 posts

sometimes luck is the matter.

I have no DMU and play only rarely since I quit.

and today I just got a 3/3 107 and a 2/3 VSR, all in 1 Island game.

----------------

blame it on the RNG.

EDIT I have went for months without unis at a time. so I am not bragging or anything. it IS luck.

Edited by passing player, 23 December 2016 - 01:43 AM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 369 posts

I might be a number of things, but let's remember that good stuff will always be rare. Finding enough weapons and gears with good enough stats to raid won't be quick, unless you buy premium keys and trade for them (it will be expensive, though).

So yes, you either have to invest time or money. You have DMU, which is a great advantage, so it will be a matter of time until you find enough good stuff.

Strider

Strider
  • 209 posts

I think it's just some sort of weird luck dude, I have played this game since 2012 and back then I had two accounts both of which had NEVER found a single unique or rare of my own. I had to get them all via trading. Then after a while I kind of got bored of the game and remade in 2015 and on this newer account I find a unique like every other week and rares like every other day (which I end up recycling because the stats are pathetic most of the time). 

andre_f_s_r

andre_f_s_r
  • 22 posts

Honesly it all about the luck, I normally find at least a unique a days and I don't use a DMU, mostly they are junk or not worth to keep. (Note: I only run manuals)

Sometimes I get lucky and find a uni sniper like 2 days ago wen I looted a m107 it had junk stats but still a nice thing to find.

Honestly yes you should buy items of the trade room if they have decent and fair prices, if you want top quality stuff, looting such items unless you are very lucky would be very rare and hard to do.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 369 posts

I think it's just some sort of weird luck dude, I have played this game since 2012 and back then I had two accounts both of which had NEVER found a single unique or rare of my own. I had to get them all via trading. Then after a while I kind of got bored of the game and remade in 2015 and on this newer account I find a unique like every other week and rares like every other day (which I end up recycling because the stats are pathetic most of the time). 

They increased the chance to find Quality Items in August 2014, so it's easier to find unis now than before:

http://forum.conarti...ected-bounties/