Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

zmas-info-2016.jpg

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

FIRST!

Went to Newtown East AI raid map, some of the AI idk where they were, didn't have sight of them, but my team was getting shot while I was taking cover behind their rim boarder. Two of my survivors died like that, please look into this. This happened a few times on Island as well, getting shot from invisible people. (maybe because I had the book that reduced my survivors' vision and help me find rare items.) 

Holiday Weapons look very meh in terms of stats, especially when you call them "Premium weapons" they don't feel "Premium" they feel like "good" or "common" grade weapons, but with holiday skins.

I wish we got giant walls for our outposts. 

Many traps. Engineer is almost a must. (unless you prefer to send in your fighters with 70% explosive resistant vests) lol.

Edited by longorjames, 19 December 2016 - 11:41 PM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

Why so late to post Con?

Holiday Weapons look very meh in terms of stats, especially when you call them "Premium weapons" they don't feel "Premium" they feel like "good" or "common" grade weapons, but with holiday skins.

Honestly,they're not meh(especially that chainsaw and minigun fires way faster too) but you're probably saying it to the machine gun,it's a normal machinegun wrapped on X-mas wrapper

I wish we got giant walls for our outposts.

We can't,it's harder than you think

Many traps. Engineer is almost a must. (unless you prefer to send in your fighters with 70% explosive resistant vests) lol.

Thanks for the advice

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 19 December 2016 - 11:09 AM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

picture of my crafts so far:http://imgur.com/a/cB7Im

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 535 posts

So far with this Z-mas event the I do enjoy the raider compounds. :) I always enjoy crafting holiday themed weapons. :)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

picture of my crafts so far:http://imgur.com/a/cB7Im

The one on the right is pretty good :)

Can those be upgraded?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

I just have one question for now will there be any special containers after Z-Mas is over ?

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

Why so late to post Con?

Honestly,they're not meh(especially that chainsaw and minigun fires way faster too) but you're probably saying it to the machine gun,it's a normal machinegun wrapped on X-mas wrapper

We can't,it's harder than you think

Thanks for the advice

Just looked at my Uni miniguns vs the holiday ones, wow the APS really is insane on the holiday one! Ammo consumption is almost cut in half, range is same for average minigun, has 1s faster reload but -200 bullets per reload, damage is average. But usually faster reload is better. Overall I guess it's a + from normal miniguns. Just too used to farming unis, that I'm numb to other weapons. Maybe I'll craft one for the lols and collection. 

Chainsaw APS is also pretty nuts compared to the old vintage ones.

The MG is very underwhelming with a 5s relaod and only 100 bullet capacity. But APS and range are slightly better than standard M60s so I guess that's good. Oh but the best part is the MG is silence I guess. So you probably won't have to deal with many zomies at once. But if a rush starts, zombies go to you anyways, and the low damage will get you swamped.

And why is it hard to make walls? The high lvl AI bases have walls.

Edited by longorjames, 19 December 2016 - 11:55 PM.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 100 posts

Just wanted to say thanks for putting in npc/AI raiding. Tried out raiding for the first time now. Gonna try to get chainsaw and minigun :)

Also can't wait to see what's going to happen on week 2

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Why so late to post Con?

Been a little busy with finishing up the 2nd week content and winding down the Warfare Online beta. 

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

is it week 2 already :)?

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 21 December 2016 - 01:22 AM.

Salif

Salif
  • 98 posts

Dome is fun again!!!   Thanks for that.  gotta love the music when you press a button,  if you push them fast enough you can play the whole song... 

Is there a top hard to get prize in a gold box or just the base items for the weapons?

Edited by Salif, 21 December 2016 - 02:31 AM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 535 posts

tested out the Z-mas themed Terror dome and got some great rewards such as the Merry minigun, 80 fuel and 75 stolen steel. These rewards are worth trying for.

russgfx

russgfx
  • 15 posts

No Zanta's headwear or something?

Alice

Alice
  • 21 posts

Two trips to the Terror Dome got me 350 stolen steel, 100 fuel and two Tree Trimmers.  Very decent reward, and much better than the rare shotguns I've found before the event, although the few uni tokens I found were always a big plus.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

Two trips to the Terror Dome got me 350 stolen steel, 100 fuel and two Tree Trimmers.  Very decent reward, and much better than the rare shotguns I've found before the event, although the few uni tokens I found were always a big plus.

this reply temps me to go to terror dome :)

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

So now that we have AI raids, can we finally get a raid specific load out? We already have 2 load outs, one for attacking, one for defending, how hard is it to make a 3rd?

Edited by longorjames, 29 December 2016 - 04:09 AM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

So now that we have AI raids, can we finally get a raid specific load out? We already have 2 load outs, one for attacking, one for defending, how hard is it to make a 3rd?

main issue is the amount of data that would take up, might not be much per person, but a shit ton of people play this game, and it all adds up

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

main issue is the amount of data that would take up, might not be much per person, but a shit ton of people play this game, and it all adds up

Let us have an option to pay for it then, like our inventories 

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

POPULAR

I can't no longer resist.

We got funny Z-Mas weapons to craft, I like them ... really.

But I don't agree with paying 250 fuel for a Z-Mas Tree or a Snowman and I remember the good old days when gifts where dropping.

This year it is/was all about fuel ...

I would have loved to craft some serious snowbombs ... nothing.

The new raider compounds need some balance, need the opportunity to choose spawn point, they need bug fixes.

All in all ... looks like a Z-Mas in the shadows of Warfare Online.

CAG; please don't forget this game is still popular and can be for longer if you care more about game and players.

Let's hope the best for 2017 :)

Edited by Cherry, 30 December 2016 - 07:24 PM.