Photo

Z-mas 2016

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,105 posts

But I don't agree with paying 250 fuel for a Z-Mas Tree or a Snowman and I remember the good old days when gifts where dropping.

This has been the norm for a while now. We allow people to build the building one year, then the following year we charge fuel for it. Why? To make it special for the people who were there the first time around. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 558 posts

This has been the norm for a while now. We allow people to build the building one year, then the following year we charge fuel for it. Why? To make it special for the people who were there the first time around. 

I know this is a bit off topic but when will we see the roadmap for this year?

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 396 posts

The crafting option for the z-mas weapons disappeared about 8 hours early for me and I can't craft the weapons right now. Any way of solving that?

Con

Con
  • 4,105 posts

The crafting option for the z-mas weapons disappeared about 8 hours early for me and I can't craft the weapons right now. Any way of solving that?

It's an ongoing bug with timezones, roll your clock back on your PC a few hours.

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 396 posts

It's an ongoing bug with timezones, roll your clock back on your PC a few hours.

I tried it at 6:30 AM GMT+8 and I moved it back to GMT-5. It did not work. Mind if you extend the crafting time by 24h?

hankjwimbleton58

hankjwimbleton58
  • 31 posts
No Part Two for Christmas this year?

T^T

Kovacro

Kovacro
  • 19 posts
Con, there are still X-mas components dropping. Can you please remove these? Thanks.

TePup

TePup
  • 12 posts

No Part Two for Christmas this year?

T^T

Zanta in the TerrorDome was part 2.