Photo

M41a Pulse Rifle

Ideas Weapons

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts
We don't have an infamous assault rifle, so I decided to design one. I picked the M41A pulse rifle because it is probably the most infamous assault rifle there is, and because it would probably be the most popular infamous weapon because of how cool it is. I tried to balance it, designing it as a potential future level 60 weapon, but it would still need balancing.
15965775_245781175844928_526754154734171

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 725 posts

Sounds like someone has been watching too much of the Alien series of movies

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

You decided to design a gun that is already in the game? http://tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/M4A1_(TLS:DZ)

Salif

Salif
  • 108 posts

In all fairness to the poster, his is the m41a while the one you pointed out is the m4a1 ..  If you where to look on LV-426 you would find aliens but if you looked on LV-462 you would not

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Here comes the copy right strike and con artist games got bankrupt.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

It's a good concept, I like it. I just think it should be a HERC Prototype weapon instead of a Infamous weapon, and maybe not a 'pulse' type weapon either. And what does the 'pulse' part of the name give it? New projectiles? etc etc

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

The pulse part refers to the electronic pulse firing system, you could probably get around any possible copyright issues by changing the name, and the projectiles it fires, the 10x24 mm light armor piercing explosive round, I suppose would increase effectiveness against riot infected by reducing the projectile resistance. As for the HERC prototype idea, I will start photoshopping that one and post it here.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

oh god,this is a no no!
even though I made up ideas like this,it'll not end up like this(and that's no assault rifle,that's an automatic futuristic sniper rifle that's capable of firing up to 500 km)

it could also be more OP than Con's AK-74

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

light armor piercing explosive round.

this one's a better idea than your post :)

but change the "explosive" part to "Xtreme Hollow Point",then make the stats better than the  Hardened Hollow Point Mod :D

Edited by Total Cancer 96, 15 January 2017 - 02:40 AM.

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

http://s1249.photobu...html?sort=3&o=0

My slightly tweaked design, lengthened the range a little and cleaned up the picture.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ideas, Weapons