Photo

Squad Movement

Squad Movement PvE PvP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Deiridh

Deiridh
  • 1 posts

Hi, I think it would be a good idea for an option to move the whole squad in PvE and PvP missions as a way to make it easier to keep up with the time limit when trying to attack or scavenge all items in the instance, especially in larger structures. This makes things much easier for laptop users who don't have a mouse(I find that the touchpad is a bit obnoxious to use when trying to move characters), and for everyone else in general. 

Furthermore, assigning a hotkey(maybe 1-5 or F1-F5) to each of the characters would make it easier to select your squad members as well.

That is my idea, and if it's already active in the game, I haven't figured out how and haven't been able to find any topics relevant, either. 

Any thoughts on the matter are welcome, as well as possible improvements!

Salif

Salif
  • 108 posts

characters), and for everyone else in general. 

Furthermore, assigning a hotkey(maybe 1-5 or F1-F5) to each of the characters would make it easier to select your squad members as well.

1-5 is already the hotkeys for your survivors,  1 being the far left and 5 being the far right in the line order

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

You can already use numbers 1-5 to select a survivor.

You can also use the Tab key to scroll through them.

Using the Tab button, you can send all survivors to the same place in a second or two (Move survivor, press tab and repeat)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Squad, Movement, PvE, PvP