Photo

Purchas Not Going Through

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

dunwichkid

dunwichkid
  • 1 posts

I have an account by the same name on kongergate and paid for site credit confirmed it but i cant buy any packages offered best case i get an infinite loading package card the page isnt broken and radio still showing other player updates but ive been waiting up to 10 minutes. can someone help?

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

I have the same issue. I purchased kreds on Kongregate but despite having the appropriate amount of kreds, I am unable to purchase any fuel. It loads when i click to purchase but it stops and just continuously says "adding fuel package" and never actually adds anything. I've let it sit loading until the session timed out. and even tried using Microsoft edge ( I use chrome and have followed all the steps to allow flash and what not).. Please help

In game Username is: austinh120

******************************************************************** User Id: kong9781144 *********************************************************************************************

User Id: kong9781144

Edited by austinh120, 24 March 2017 - 12:26 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

I have the same issue. I purchased kreds on Kongregate but despite having the appropriate amount of kreds, I am unable to purchase any fuel. It loads when i click to purchase but it stops and just continuously says "adding fuel package" and never actually adds anything. I've let it sit loading until the session timed out. and even tried using Microsoft edge ( I use chrome and have followed all the steps to allow flash and what not).. Please help

In game Username is: austinh120

Please copy and paste your User ID, located at the bottom left of the game page so that we can look into the situation for you.

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

Please copy and paste your User ID, located at the bottom left of the game page so that we can look into the situation for you.

User Id: kong9781144

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

Thanks, looking at your account it seems that you've managed to buy some other items before. Which package are you trying to purchase that is failing?

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

Thanks, looking at your account it seems that you've managed to buy some other items before. Which package are you trying to purchase that is failing?

All packages, I cannot purchase anything. I want to purchase the 2500 Fuel package and a perm key

Edited by austinh120, 24 March 2017 - 01:11 AM.

pwilt1121

pwilt1121
  • 2 posts

same problem here, just trying to buy a premium key and a 500 fuel pack. But either one just gets stuck at the "adding premium keycard to inventory" or "transferring fuel".

my Kong id is kong33188613.i have bought just recently, but it just loops now.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

Has anything changed on your end?

- New browser?

- Flash version?

- Adblockers?

edit:

We're just having a look at the issue. Initial impression seems to be that your items are actually going through, but there's an error coming from Kongregate's overlay that seems to be stalling it. 

If you refresh the page and relogin, your purchases will be there. 

We'll have to contact Kongregate to see what's going on with the error. 

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

Has anything changed on your end?

- New browser?

- Flash version?

- Adblockers?

edit:

We're just having a look at the issue. Initial impression seems to be that your items are actually going through, but there's an error coming from Kongregate's overlay that seems to be stalling it. 

If you refresh the page and relogin, your purchases will be there. 

We'll have to contact Kongregate to see what's going on with the error. 

yeah, the issue is still there I havent received the fuel or anything yet

Edited by austinh120, 24 March 2017 - 02:41 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

yeah, the issue is still there I havent received the fuel or anything yet

Can you give us more specifics on the transactions. The latest we have registered in our system is from the 16th of March. It was a couple of premium keys, which you received. 

Dates?

Where are you getting stuck?

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

Can you give us more specifics on the transactions. The latest we have registered in our system is from the 16th of March. It was a couple of premium keys, which you received. 

Dates?

Where are you getting stuck?

Yes, I can check the amount of Kred i have through Kongregate. I currently have 233 kreds. When in game, If i try to purchase fuel through any of the many ways, (whether to speed up a return, buy an item, buy fuel in the top right, or top left) the ingame transaction window opens, listing the fuel packages. When I click one of them, it reads  for example, "adding 2500 fuel package" or "adding keys" or whatever. this then loads indefinitely. It continue to show that it's loading all while rendering me unable to play the game with a rectangular box in the center of the screen where the text is displayed, and the rest of the screen is greyed out. When i refresh it is gone but the transaction is not complete. I've tried every day for the last 5 days and it has not worked.

Edited by austinh120, 25 March 2017 - 02:38 PM.

H311JUMPER

H311JUMPER
  • 3 posts

I have the same Issue...
Didn't change anything on my browser (Firefox)

Used the same old website, Kongregate.com

And I have total balance of 690 Kreds in the account, just waiting to be used...
(That is a lot of money lost if I cant even spend...)

Tried Purchasing the 7000 Fuel Pack and as well as the 2500 Fuel Pack at dates 25th of March (Yesterday) and 26 of March (Today)
The game gets stuck when I click on the "GET FUEL NOW" button and it just get stays on the loading screen like text saying "Adding 7,000/2500 Fuel Packages..."
No Add Blocker used and always used Adobe Flash

User ID: SkillzMakeKillz

Anything else changes, I will be sure to update it on the this thread...

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

A screenshot (hosted on imgur or silimar) of the screen you guys are getting stuck on would be really helpful. If you could provide those, that'd be great.

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

A screenshot (hosted on imgur or silimar) of the screen you guys are getting stuck on would be really helpful. If you could provide those, that'd be great.

http://imgur.com/Z2vms3P

Here is my screenshot

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

http://imgur.com/Z2vms3P

Here is my screenshot

Great, thankyou. Now this is occurring after you have gone through the Kongregate payment system and spent the Kreds? Are the Kreds being removed from your account?

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

Also, if you are having this problem: Please copy and paste your User ID, located at the bottom left of the game page so that we can look into the situation for you.

Your User ID is not your in game nickname. It is "kong" followed by a series of numbers. 

austinh120

austinh120
  • 8 posts

Great, thankyou. Now this is occurring after you have gone through the Kongregate payment system and spent the Kreds? Are the Kreds being removed from your account?

the kreds are not being removed from my account they are still in there, the purchase never goes through.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

the kreds are not being removed from my account they are still in there, the purchase never goes through.

Have you tried contacting Kongregate support?

Are you able to make purchases in other games on Kongregate?

H311JUMPER

H311JUMPER
  • 3 posts

I did try to contact Kongregate support about the situation, they did replied but I need to give further information about the issue.

Well, that is what they told me to do, but the previous email already did provide all the details I know...
Did try other games, it seem to be working... The transaction screen pops up in a matter of seconds...

Edited by H311JUMPER, 27 March 2017 - 03:47 AM.

Ruehavyn

Ruehavyn
  • 1 posts

I am a kongregate user having the same problem.  I can purchase items with fuel but not with kreds.  I have enough kreds for the purchase but the transaction gets indefinitely stuck at "adding premium keycard to inventory".  Upon refreshing the kreds are still in my account.  I've tried firefox, chrome and internet explorer and the problem persists across browsers.  I have had no difficulty making purchases in the past, and fuel purchases are still processed instantly.

Thanks in advance.

kong11109488