Photo

Purchas Not Going Through

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

DearyDarling

DearyDarling
  • 2 posts

I have  the same issue ... i purchased $20.00 worth of kreds so i could buy the 2500 fuel package and it stays in loading ... my ingame name is dearydarling  my user id kong7028107 i'm using chrome but have tried as well on firefox ... the same thing happened, it just stays in loading and doesn't complete the transaction

amroarrabi1

amroarrabi1
  • 1 posts

I have the same problem. When I click on upgrade Deathmobile nothing happens while I have the sufficient amount of kreds and my kreds stay the same. Also when I try to purchase Prem the screen stays on "adding premium card to inventory..." and nothing happens, the radio is still on and i the chat still on but the screen is frozen on "adding premium card to inventory...".

I recharged today and can't wait until I upgrade Deathmobile.

I tried refreshing page and relog in many times but still doesn't purchase.

User ID: kong27233849.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

We're talking with Kongregate and our third party providers about what's happening with this. It was thought to be browser / flash related, but it's turning out to be something much larger going on with the API integration. 

Hopefully we have some word on this soon.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

Update:

For those of you who are having problems - ENSURE YOU HAVE DISABLED YOUR AD BLOCKERS. For some reason this is messing with Kongregate's payment dialogs.