Photo

Opening 252 Union Island Hauls

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

wep.jpg

252 union island haul  ( 2016 december - 2017 january) 

( youtube video)   :D

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 342 posts

Nice job there.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

thx bro,  but 85% of bow+ armor :(

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 496 posts

That was awesome

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Seems like it would have been easier to open to box daily and just record what you found, but whatever floats your boat so to speak.

Not sure what your point is either?   Yes you can get good drops from the Union Island box, but the majority are not that great -- that was pretty well known already.

~shrugs

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

i always open after haul reach 100+ because this is the step to lock atleast 2 nice wepon. if i open daily only get bow/armor. my calculation overall if open 100 haul will get 85% crap and 15% is good (included mask, nice wep/gear, unitoken,prems,keys,fuels,R-notes,herc prototype).

- 2 account lvl 55 x 50 days  = 100 haul

- 3 account lvl 55 x 34 days  = 100 haul

- 4 account  lvl 55 x 25 days = 100 haul

- 5 account lvl 55 x 20 days  = 100 haul

i prefer everyone do the same thing, collect  100 haul  and try open and you will get nice beast weapon. and i recoment use atleast 2 account lvl 55. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

It's 99% apophenia.

The odds of finding a "good" piece of gear or weapon are identical in any given box, it doesn't matter if you open one, or open 500,  I've found weapons/gear as good (and better) than the one's you've shown here and I almost always open up the island box in the the island menu, opening it up in inventory is just a extra unnecessary step to me.

---

If you opened up 252 boxes on one day of course you're going to find a couple of good weapons/gear, the odds are in your favor.

But if you open up 1 box a day, for 252 days your odds are -- exactly the same.  You'll find the same number of "good" weapons, but you'll "feel" less lucky because rather than "one big burst", you'll have a lot of small fails

It's all perception.

You found 7 "good" unique items (in your opinion) out of 252 -- so 245 were "bad"

When you open them up all at once your brain tends to ignore the 245 "bad" ones and focus solely on the 7 "good" ones.

If you were to open them up as you got them you brain would focus on the 245 "bad" results -- as they're much more common (and repetitive).  You still get a high from finding the good items though, but they're spread out over a much longer time frame.

This is why you perceive it being a "lock" by saving up boxes and being "unlucky" when you open up one at a time,

But the odds are really the same.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

i wana say tht 252 haul is actually my 30day haul using 9 lvl 55 account

252 haul i got best 7 weapon+ gear...but i didnt count lucky mask+unitoken+keys+prems+fuel+R-notes+ herc prototype

so far i open 252 haul can make profit around 70prem+ this enought for me. the 245 box got unis crap but atleast i got prems/keys/fuel/unitoken

- 252 haul i got 1 unitoken = 3p
- prem card around 20 somthing and some lvl 3 keys
- Lucky mask i got around 7-10
-Fuels + R-notes is bonus
-1 Beast Rpk with max aps

-conclusion my 252 hauls = 70prem+ profit
***my calculation 100hauls = 20p-50p profit******

same goes to everyone who collect 100hauls can make 20-50prems.....dont worry about unis crap, atleast u got prems/unimask and soon...

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 16 January 2017 - 06:54 AM.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

It's 99% apophenia.

The odds of finding a "good" piece of gear or weapon are identical in any given box, it doesn't matter if you open one, or open 500,  I've found weapons/gear as good (and better) than the one's you've shown here and I almost always open up the island box in the the island menu, opening it up in inventory is just a extra unnecessary step to me.

---

If you opened up 252 boxes on one day of course you're going to find a couple of good weapons/gear, the odds are in your favor.

But if you open up 1 box a day, for 252 days your odds are -- exactly the same.  You'll find the same number of "good" weapons, but you'll "feel" less lucky because rather than "one big burst", you'll have a lot of small fails

It's all perception.

You found 7 "good" unique items (in your opinion) out of 252 -- so 245 were "bad"

When you open them up all at once your brain tends to ignore the 245 "bad" ones and focus solely on the 7 "good" ones.

If you were to open them up as you got them you brain would focus on the 245 "bad" results -- as they're much more common (and repetitive).  You still get a high from finding the good items though, but they're spread out over a much longer time frame.

This is why you perceive it being a "lock" by saving up boxes and being "unlucky" when you open up one at a time,

But the odds are really the same.

This. There is no better "luck" wheteher you open them one at a time or in batches of 10. Or 100. Or 1000. The odds are always the same. The perception changes and can fool anyone, really.

Thanks for the effort, though. i'm sure someone that is into statistics and numbers can get a kick out of analying this test group of Island hauls :D

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

many people quit playing union island because saying that always getting crap. if open them one at a time everyday and getting crap everyday is not good and make them feel disappointment. so i give them idea to make 100 hauls so feel save and will get nice weapon. Its not about statistics or  test group of Island hauls. Its about showing them that uni haul have chance to get nice weapon but need play many times. If you wana open them one at a time everyday then its up to you but never give up just keep playing union island until you get beast weapon...

I GONA MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO UNIHAULS 150+ or 300+ within 30days again and i post here what i  get :D :D :D Wait for my next video

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 17 January 2017 - 12:11 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Its about showing them that uni haul have chance to get nice weapon but need play many times. If you wana open them one at a time everyday then its up to you but never give up just keep playing union island until you get beast weapon...

That is something I can agree with.

The way you worded it before made it seem like the "secret" to getting good items from the island box was to hoard them and open them up all at once -- and that's simply not the case.

Carry on.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

depend on people how they play it. I like collecting 100+ hauls then open it. thts my style