Photo

Unusual Crafts Boxes

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

16002883_1212445048848243_10901781095816

There's new prizes in the Terror Dome, Island Raid and Infected Bounties. 

A collection of boxes, ranging from low to high level that give the following:

- One RARE or UNIQUE version of a crafted weapon

These items can't be found or created in any other way!

Alice

Alice
  • 20 posts

This will be interesting and excellent.  Can't wait to find some.  Thank you, Con.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 496 posts

I have 2 questions 1 is there going to be a Uni version of the Crafted Sword? and 2 How long will it be before this is implemented?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 505 posts

Looks awesome.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,150 posts

Hmm...

Guessing these are keyed to level?

Might be extremely difficult (if not impossible) tor a max level player to get a unique version of the warhammer and possibly sword since they're too high in level.

Short of trading of course.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Hmm...

Guessing these are keyed to level?

Might be extremely difficult (if not impossible) tor a max level player to get a unique version of the warhammer and possibly sword since they're too high in level.

Short of trading of course.

There's 3 variations, each has the level range in the description. Not tied to the level of the opener.

Swords aren't included in these boxes.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

How long will it be before this is implemented?

Minus 1.5 hours (it's already in) :)

Alice

Alice
  • 20 posts

Dead Zone is down for scheduled maintenance still here.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 663 posts

Looks nice, shame swords aren't in. Will these weapons scale to our level? Would love to use a level 50 longsaw for example 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 496 posts

Swords aren't included in these boxes.

Aw man :( 

and I have been ranting in chat almost once a week the only way i`m wasting fuel on the TD is if there is a chance of getting a uni sword oh well guess i can collect 1 of each available weapon   and possibly trade the copies off

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Just a quick question ... are uni RAMs and Crowbars still available in Terror Dome Gold BoX?

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,691 posts

*sends alt to island* :)

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 117 posts
Just taking a guess, these aren't improvised?

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

Can't wait to do dome now! Bye-Bye fuel, hope it's worth it!

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

Do2DVxz.png?1

UlGa0H4.png?1

I got an awesome pick hammer :)

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 351 posts

The fun fact is that the boxes are tradable, and buying-selling them is like a pig in a poke. :) Before opening them, you don't know what you have bought or sold if you trade for them.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 156 posts

The fun fact is that the boxes are tradable, and buying-selling them is like a pig in a poke. :) Before opening them, you don't know what you have bought or sold if you trade for them.

wait what for real?

*prepares ALL of the sellable items to be traded for keys*

http://imgur.com/gallery/1959xtD

TePup

TePup
  • 7 posts

The way things move with LSDZ, I think Con is going to release this pretty soon:

unique_water.png

Edited by TePup, 24 January 2017 - 08:23 PM.

FerSave

FerSave
  • 2 posts

coming late! but i finished it!, to show my love for crafted and improvised weapons i made Unique Foundable version of the Improvised SMG, the gradient on the  words was the thoughest part to colour but i think it's ok seen from far. http://i.imgur.com/Jice20g.png"  This is the V1, i did it using my loved first Unique, printing images, Paint and Hand work, i will change the background and maybe retouch the colouring but i'm proud of how it ended.

Edited by FerSave, 24 January 2017 - 02:12 AM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 663 posts

The way things move with LSDZ, I think Con is going to release this pretty soon:

http://oi64.tinypic.com/33eops4.jpg

"Introducing ELITE survivors! These new survivors can be found in UNIQUE or RARE rarities and come with extra bonuses to their stats. 

In addition to this, we've added Unique and Rare versions of almost every item in the game. These Uniques and Rares have better stats over their regular counterparts.

Example - A Unique water bottle gives you a whopping 30 water! Have fun!"