Photo

Unusual Crafts Boxes

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

POPULAR

In addition to this, we've added Unique and Rare versions of almost every item in the game. These Uniques and Rares have better stats over their regular counterparts.

sMzErsl.png

"Now you'll also have a small chance of obtaining a Rare or Unique book whenever you buy books from the Store! These books have slightly higher stats than their everyday counterparts in order to help you survive the desolate Dead Zone! Good luck and start buying!"

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 188 posts

sMzErsl.png

"Now you'll also have a small chance of obtaining a Rare or Unique book whenever you buy books from the Store! These books have slightly higher stats than their everyday counterparts in order to help you survive the desolate Dead Zone! Good luck and start buying!"

I love the fact you used the lowest quality letters on the effect boost which fond is that Word or some cad program i like to use those letters

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 557 posts

There's 3 variations, each has the level range in the description. Not tied to the level of the opener.

Are you sure about this? because i have only ever gotten the level 3 Improvised box at level 55

BobBaumeister

BobBaumeister
  • 50 posts

Are you sure about this? because i have only ever gotten the level 3 Improvised box at level 55

This ^

I never met someone in high trade that ever got a Level 2 or 1 Box. At all i saw only 2 Items that must be out of this boxes. For High level Player only Level 3 boxes are spawning.

Strider

Strider
  • 217 posts

This ^

I never met someone in high trade that ever got a Level 2 or 1 Box. At all i saw only 2 Items that must be out of this boxes. For High level Player only Level 3 boxes are spawning.

Untrue, I got a level 2 box earlier last week (I'm level 55) containing a level 35 or so weapon.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 557 posts

Untrue, I got a level 2 box earlier last week (I'm level 55) containing a level 35 or so weapon.

what server are you on?

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

I have yet to find a unique box.

It would be cool to develop on this and have either boxed or scavengable versions of all the weapons in the Dead Zone, such as four shots, Marion's Trident, Bulldogs, Long pistols, spiked baseball bats, kitchen knives,, cricket bats, hockey sticks; just to add to the mix. Maybe throw on ten levels to their non-unique stats to give them some punch or something.

Strider

Strider
  • 217 posts

what server are you on?

Armor Games. Got the box through a bounty.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 188 posts

I have yet to find a unique box.

It would be cool to develop on this and have either boxed or scavengable versions of all the weapons in the Dead Zone, such as four shots, Marion's Trident, Bulldogs, Long pistols, spiked baseball bats, kitchen knives,, cricket bats, hockey sticks; just to add to the mix. Maybe throw on ten levels to their non-unique stats to give them some punch or something.

I know for a fact that marions do roll rare so there must be an unique one and ive also seen an unique bulldogg quite some time ago, the lower level unusual boxes stop rolling after you pass a certain level so if you want the dibs one one of those lower boxes you have to start a low level account for the time being. I poll that you can get all level boxes from the bounty which will make acces to them lower level ones. Since most lower level unusuals are prolly the better weapons. Only the long saw is kinda nice

Edited: Spelling (which prolly is still shit :) )

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 14 March 2017 - 03:27 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Okay, what's with these boxes?

Even on a level 15 account I get box III only.

Where the hell do we get I and II?

I saw a single uni Bulldog so far, are boxes I and II so rare or the system kinda broken so they do not drop like intended?

Edited by Cherry, 05 April 2017 - 07:56 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 557 posts

There's 3 variations, each has the level range in the description. Not tied to the level of the opener.

Yeah the boxes not being tied to the level of the opener is apparently a lie as I have never seen a level 1 or 2 box in trade 

P.S I saw a rare Marion`s Trident in public the other day and the player said he got it from the TD so did Con make where the level 1 and 2 boxes are only in the TD for low level players?