Photo

Blackdragn [fxu] Beware

Scammed Trade

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Creed04

Creed04
  • 1 posts

So I had 1x Infamous Notes and Blackdragn [FxU] and I agreed to Trade it with Peak Oil 25% (I knew that it wasn't a balanced trade but I was feeling generous so I went with it), but after the trade I didn't get the Peak Oil 25% and I was asking him but he is not replying. If an admin could read this please make him pay, its players like these that make the games cancerous.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 299 posts

How did that happened? Did  you pressed "Accept" before he put the book there, or did you checked your inventory to find the book wasn't there?

If you pressed "Accept" before he put the book in, then it's your own fault.

If you found that the book wasn't in the inventory after trade, is a glitch that happens sometimes. Just refresh the game and the book will be there

For reference, calling an admin about getting screwed in trade (or worse, trying to get someone else punished over it) is excessive, unless there is an actual exploit or a serious glitch (i.e. one that deletes items) in the game's code.

Edited by Lana Woo, 23 January 2017 - 11:12 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

hahaax wat a joke XD.... is it fair he offer me 1xinfamous note(only 1)  for my 25% pick oil perm book....i cancel my trade and leave...because he offer me with sht! ...better ignore stupid people like tht^^^

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Creed04
Posted Today, 07:25 AM
  •  If an admin could read this please make him pay, its players like these that make the games cancerous.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Creed04 U have brain? is it ok if i offer u 1x infamous note for ur unique weapon ????

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 24 January 2017 - 05:28 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Use the in-game report feature and/or email support (support@deadzonegame.com)

They don't discuss/resolve such matters here as it's just flamebait.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

Use the in-game report feature and/or email support (support@deadzonegame.com)

They don't discuss/resolve such matters here as it's just flamebait.

bro its nothing to do with reporting. coz the trade is already cancel by another person and there is nothing to do with con. creed04 trying lowballer him

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

hahaahax there is nothing to do with reporting XD... bro Creed04 if u want my 25% pick oil book perm u need keys/prems not 1xinfamous note....are u trying to scam player in trade???

lael

lael
  • 202 posts

1 infamous note for a 25% peak oil perm book , lolol dude u the scammer not blackdragon...thank goodness he left the trade before accepting and if both players do not accept the terms of the trade, it is null and void.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scammed, Trade