Photo

Tasker Update - Alliance War [ Preview ]

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

They shouldn't be harder, all the points were scaled linearly. 

What's making it harder in you opinion?

Raid point and lvl2/3 war box is 4 times as the past. Defense point is 5 times. lvl1 war box is 6 times. Thus there is nothing changed for whole day raiding player. Daily ALT is a BIT easier to get lvl3 box because of defense point, they will believe this update is good and continuously play. Novice raider and inactive ALT will be much harder to get lvl1 box. This disappiont about 120 raiders in 20 alliances, they will maybe refuse to pay again if they can't get lvl1 box after they pay a little.

This is what I help lael explain and speak for my baby raiders.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 69 posts

So, what's the latest with the numbers?  Stone or jello?  Has this improved anything?  Are taskers getting boxes?  Enquiring minds want to know!

As I said earlier, this is a harmless tweak since it is entirely optional and does merit any HWFO (hat tip Zingarooniman).  My original position on this was that it was pointless as well and doomed to failure.  Devs time could be better spent on other things (like fixing the Rare Recycler Bug which has been a problem for years and years).

Con

Con
  • 4,054 posts

Been busy, but here's some stats:

Alliance Points Earned

80% from Raids
12% from Missions
8% from Raid Defense

We have seen an 8% increase in the number of Individual Rewards given out (comparing December 2016 to March 2017). 

Feb and January we mostly the same, but we can see from the distribution of alliance points being earned that mission points are making up a chunk of the score.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 69 posts

Thanks for the numbers.

You also had a sale on DMU which makes a huge difference.  It's probably too much work to verify, but I would guess that taking into the account the bump in DMU purchases for the 5th Anniversary did more for mission points than the new system.  Raiders with DMU can run missions during war.

Can you break out the change in war for DMU vs non-DMU players? 

The stats (increase of 8% in individual awards) are possibly misleading.  For Kong, 8% is probably one player more getting a war box..maybe two players, right?

The recycler bug and the spawn (Green Plains) bug are still alive and well.

Edited by CasualRace, 07 April 2017 - 08:05 AM.