Glock59
  • 73 posts

So i wonder will you be able to costumize you squad more.Example

You have rifleman squad

You can set one soldier to wear mask

Other soldier to wear helmet

Third dosen t have enithing on head.

Will this be avelable at some point 

It would be awsome to make your squad unique.

I was thinking the same, but i don't think Con will add it to the game cuz there are many things they have to do so they can release the EA (Early Acess) to STEAM.

Edited by Glock59, 28 January 2017 - 03:19 PM.

MarkoMiladinko

MarkoMiladinko
  • 14 posts

I was thinking the same, but i don't think Con will add it to the game cuz there are many things they have to do so they can release the EA (Early Acess) to STEAM.

Maybe leter in EA.

It would feel like having your own Action movie soldier squad xD.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

So i wonder will you be able to costumize you squad more.Example

You have rifleman squad

You can set one soldier to wear mask

Other soldier to wear helmet

Third dosen t have enithing on head.

Will this be avelable at some point 

It would be awsome to make your squad unique.

Nope. There is room for skins to have accessories etc though.

We'll have more Units down the line as well which we need to save "appearance" setups for. Spec-Ops / Spetsnaz anyone?

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Nope. There is room for skins to have accessories etc though.

We'll have more Units down the line as well which we need to save "appearance" setups for. Spec-Ops / Spetsnaz anyone?

Now thats something id wanna see!

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

Will we ever have faction specific units in the game?

Im thinking M1128 MGS for US and 2k22 Tunguska for Russians, but still, would be cool to see faction specific units

I didn't get into the first round of testing so i don't know much, but i can't wait for the second wave :P

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

Will we ever have faction specific units in the game?

Im thinking M1128 MGS for US and 2k22 Tunguska for Russians, but still, would be cool to see faction specific units

I didn't get into the first round of testing so i don't know much, but i can't wait for the second wave :P

The M1128 isss the LAV in the US faction and it's already in the game, and the Tunguska however, since there is no aircraft in game so i don't think it will be implement. And i already ask Con about the specific unit and here is his respond:

No, we're a long way from more units / nations at this point. There is lots to do with what we have already. 

Adding new units isn't simple, it's a lot of work, even if they have similar equipment and abilities.

Although, i would like to see that it will be implement in future

Edited by Glock59, 30 January 2017 - 12:31 PM.

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

wait, you can equip the LAV with a 105mm gun in the game?

The Tunguska would probably be more of an infantry shredder and Humvee killer, given its 30mm cannons

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

Yes, however as an unlockable to upgrade your LAV firepower (i think (i haven't play the game for a long time due to the beta shut down)). And no, the Tunguska is design to anti-aircraft, not to destroy infantry due to it designs. However, it would be cool to add the attack choper in game :)

Edited by Glock59, 30 January 2017 - 01:51 PM.

Zero Spiral

Zero Spiral
  • 77 posts

Yes, however as an unlockable to upgrade your LAV firepower (i think (i haven't play the game for a long time due to the beta shut down)). And no, the Tunguska is design to anti-aircraft, not to destroy infantry due to it designs. However, it would be cool to add the attack choper in game :)

I remember there was an elite helicopter type fire support asset. If I'm not mistaken, it would be better and make more sense for the Tunguska to be a counter-measure type support instead, cancelling out enemy air fire support.

Edited by Max, 30 January 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

I remember there was an elite helicopter type fire support asset. If I'm not mistaken, it would be better and make more sense for the Tunguska to be a counter-measure type support instead, cancelling out enemy air fire support.

I think the HELM-D take over that role. ;) (seriously it does)

Edited by Glock59, 30 January 2017 - 01:58 PM.

Zero Spiral

Zero Spiral
  • 77 posts

I think the HELM-D take over that role. ;) (seriously it does)

Now you mention the HELM-D, the Russian army also has the similar counter-measure support asset, though I forget what it is called but it costs 1 more supply than HELM-D. So the Tunguska probably won't be necessary then....

Edited by Max, 30 January 2017 - 02:03 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

The S-400 is the Russian equivalent of the HELM-D countermeasure. 

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Is there any hope that we can reduce the amount of inaccuracy in the arty and mortar strikes? Those, while cheap, I can say they are far from very effective due to the inconsistent effects due to inaccuracy.

While not a problem by itself, the 500 LB bomb for 3 points (same as arty) is dead accurate and does plenty of work.

Due to the 500 pounder being the king of the offensive assets as of now (effective vs everything, good acc, good radius, 3 points is affordable in most circumstances), I'd like to see some change.

This also brings in the missile strike, which is basically the 500 LB bomb, but for 2 more points.

I feel as if the 500 pounder could be brought up to 4 points, or the missile brought down to 4 points, or the arty/mortars can get slightly more acc.

Thoughts?

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

Is there any hope that we can reduce the amount of inaccuracy in the arty and mortar strikes? Those, while cheap, I can say they are far from very effective due to the inconsistent effects due to inaccuracy.

While not a problem by itself, the 500 LB bomb for 3 points (same as arty) is dead accurate and does plenty of work.

Due to the 500 pounder being the king of the offensive assets as of now (effective vs everything, good acc, good radius, 3 points is affordable in most circumstances), I'd like to see some change.

This also brings in the missile strike, which is basically the 500 LB bomb, but for 2 more points.

I feel as if the 500 pounder could be brought up to 4 points, or the missile brought down to 4 points, or the arty/mortars can get slightly more acc.

Thoughts?

Fire supports will be going up in cost in general. The more accurate ones especially so. The lower cost on the mortars and arty is intentional, due to their inaccuracy. 

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Fire supports will be going up in cost in general. The more accurate ones especially so. The lower cost on the mortars and arty is intentional, due to their inaccuracy. 

Can I get some specifics on how much they will be going up? 1-2 points?

Thanks for the quick response on the last post.

EDIT: as a side note, I'd ask not to increase the cost on the AT missile, which is already 5 points and has a super small radius, so it's specialized for knocking out armor.

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 30 January 2017 - 10:54 PM.

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

Nice screenshots you have there, although there are some old screenshots that might cause other players to mistake the AT team role. Also  do you who is the composer

of the in game original soundtrack ? I really like the soundtrack.

Edit: I think you should re-added the bug report system

Edited by Glock59, 31 January 2017 - 10:55 AM.

MarkoMiladinko

MarkoMiladinko
  • 14 posts

Added om my wishlist :)

Edited by MarkoMiladinko, 31 January 2017 - 11:43 AM.

KwoonTheNope

KwoonTheNope
  • 37 posts

Also  do you who is the composer of the in game original soundtrack ? I really like the soundtrack.

For some reason I thought that the first half of the trailer music would make a nice battle soundtrack.