Photo

Dome Event Schematics

terror dome schematics ideas items

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

The terror dome has had a mostly negative reaction so far, between the fuel cost and the fact most of the items from it also drop from the free island. The hunter headwear was supposed to be the big draw of the dome, but hasn't worked that well so far. So I think it would be a great pull for the island if the boxes dropped old event schematics. Terror dome plays would go up dramatically if they could get a schematic for the golden liberty, or exos, and craft them. It would need to be untradable and possibly have a limit on the number of uses of the schematic, perhaps 10 and it disappears and you would need to unbox it again. The schematics could possibly use infamous notes and components to craft them. Just an idea for improving the reception of the terror dome among the mostly negative player base, even though this will probably never happen.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 701 posts

Yes, yes and yes. I'd rather see them have infinite uses; however, the costs to make whatever weapon/gear it is are high.

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

I think it would definitely increase interest in the dome and let people who missed out on those events craft the cool items. They should probably be clearly labeled as replicas so collectors don't complain about ruining the uniqueness of the limited-time event items. It would have to be a very high infamous note, component, fuel, and possibly trophy cost to keep people from having the crafts totally overtake any unique items with how good some event items are. I think the limit on crafts per schematic would balance it more to keep people from max crafting golden liberties and exos without having to go to dome and find it again.

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

If it was unlimited, the cost of it would have to be on the level of the reaper, we don't want a flood of everyone just using max craft exos and golden liberties so cost would be very high. Or, it could be like a craft token, one free craft per token, they can drop in amounts of 1-3 like the crafting kits or research notes and the tokens would be tradable so people wouldn't get mad over getting all the "useless" schematics.

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

I just really want this idea to happen. Partly because I feel left out from older events, partly because most people hate the dome, and partly because it feels like all that coding required for the event items going away after 2 weeks feels almost like a waste.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: terror dome, schematics, ideas, items