Photo

Using Melee On Raids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Hi Con.  FxU has been repeatedly accused of cheating in this game by merely using melee on raids. Can you please end this nonsense once and for all for everyone.  As with bows, smoke and grenades some raiders consider use of melee weapons on raids as an anathema and "exploit."  I thought the melee/nade exploit thing could be fixed by limiting the amount of melee used in a single raid, but now any melee used in a raid

is now considered questionable by some.  Frankly this is bordering on the absurd and hysterical again in game chat and on son's alliance forum chat and as usual all fxu members are being labeled as exploiters and cheaters which is slanderous and not even remotely true.  Can u please address this and grenades and bows and to what is and is not allowed?

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Hi lael, melee exploit can't be fixed by limiting the number of melee in raids. You can use short ranged guns instead and do the same.

In my opinion it is not up to Con to decide what is allowed or not in this case.

Even if Con calls melee raids legit, the bigger part of the raiding community doesn't accept this kind of raids.

Unfortunatley the leader of your alliance is a great big melee abuser and thats why whole FxU is under fire.

It needs no skills  to spawn close on a defense with melee and/or short ranged guns and throw grenades on defenders if two attackers just don't get suppressed.

You better ask Roger to give up on those raids instead of asking for clarification here.

My 2 Cent ....

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Hi.  Thanks.  Ok so now u can melee/nade without even using melee, great (sarcasm).  Then perhaps only long rifles, machine guns and assault rifles should be used in raiding cause really in my opinion it is up to Con to decide because this issue has become a source of contention in the game and the raiding community should respect the decisions of the game developers regarding the game and not each other.  But thanks you cherry for your input it was helpful, clear and constructive.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 723 posts

Cherry nailed it pretty much, if you don't wanna on fire and constantly smashed by better players get your stupid leader to stop exploiting or leave the alliance. 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

image.jpg

Which leader? this? you mean cherry the one leader of melee exploits? I think con should take a look about this

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Megaman X nailed it pretty much, if you don't wanna on fire and constantly smashed by better players get your stupid leader to stop exploiting or leave the alliance. 

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Guys, stop striring up shit.

You all know I did melee raids on FxU coz they raided me that way.

This ain't constructive but fits well to your childish behavior in game.

I could post dozens of melee raid logs of FxU here ... but I don't.

Edited by Cherry, 28 January 2017 - 04:14 PM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 723 posts

Megaman X nailed it pretty much, if you don't wanna on fire and constantly smashed by better players get your stupid leader to stop exploiting or leave the alliance. 

Wow... you are copying my entire post, really proves how capable you are at thinking for yourself. Well to argue with an FxU member is like picking on an emotionally stunted 12 year old, so why bother. 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

cherry stop striring up shit.

This ain't constructive but fits well to your childish behavior in game.

I could post dozens of melee raid logs of Rcz here ... but I don't.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

blacky you can't :)

And I just stop arguing with you on forums.

If you looking for attention, please call your Mom.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

maruse u are brainless..tht call copy + paste and modify :P ... i think you need learn more kid

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Cherry you can't  :)

And I just stop arguing with you on forums.

If you looking for attention, please call your Mommy.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

cherry using exploit but still lose to me...what a shame :P

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

cherry is stupid raider.. hahax XD

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

yup cherry is queen of melee exploit :v

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

true story.. hahax

Maruse

Maruse
  • 723 posts

maruse u are brainless..tht call copy + paste and modify :P ... i think you need learn more kid

Point proven... FxU members are 12 year old emotionally stunted 12 year olds. 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

so what if im 12? atleast u didnt have brain to think...hahax

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

marusa i think u need see doctor to replace damaged brain to new artifical brain exo-12 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Megaman X nailed it pretty much...