Photo

Using Melee On Raids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Maruse

Maruse
  • 730 posts

marusa i think u need see doctor to replace damaged brain to new artifical brain exo-12 

Maruse, I think you need to see a doctor to replace the your damaged brain, with the new artificial brain exo-12.*

so what if im 12? atleast u didnt have brain to think...hahax

So what if I am 12? At least you don't have a brain to think with.. haha.* 

Don't even try and call people stupid when you can't even form a sentence correctly. If you do, you just end up owning yourself. 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

lol.png

i smelled stupid from u!!

Maruse

Maruse
  • 730 posts

lol.png

i smelled stupid from u!!

I smell stupid from you*

You know... you are the true evidence why abortion should be mandatory for some people. 

Edited by Maruse, 28 January 2017 - 05:27 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

computer_brain_white_SS.jpg

maruse new Artifical exo-12 brain

Function:

-enable speed thinking

-enable to read binary code 

-enable to detect spelling error

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

BLACKDRAGON nailed it pretty much!!

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

Please stop, all of you. This is grade school -level BS here. Stop this before Con or someone else shuts you down for good.

http://forum.conarti...ion-rules/?p=15

Maruse

Maruse
  • 730 posts

As expected, no point talking to emotionally stunted bullying victims.  They just copy what everyone else said to them because they can't come up with their own shit to say. 

I bet the rest of the game has a hilarious time smashing the shit out of their compounds, since their reactions must be very amusing.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Christ almighty guys, enough please.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

wait it's possible it raid with melee (O_O) ?

also guys you need to stop,this is just ridiculous

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Hi.  Please everyone, I started this post to have a reasonable discussion.  There is really no need for name calling and defamatory remarks from either side or anyone including fxu members.  This was a post about the issue in feedback to con not an excuse to flame each other.  Since cherry  and mega are aware of the mechanics of this raid, which i readily admit i am clueless about, then perhaps in an e-mail they can help con address the problem.  And clearly the back and forth in this thread is proof enough that a very real problem exists.  I will not be bullied into leaving my alliance.  Thank you.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

lael, you are telling us that after days of posting endless messages full of no content, you still got no clue what melee exploit is? How can you write so much nonsense without knowlege? Are you typing directly your thinking? Please think and research and think again about what you just researched BEFORE you post. We don't want to read the outcome of your broken thinking.

you write you are "clueless" about it. are you asking us to explain to you? - no you want to keep on discussing without knowing what it is.

this shows that you will fail in every discussion based on knowlege and logic.

its useless to answer any details in this thread.

all you are looking for is creating new problems and attention on you.

you are unable to focus on one topic or talk one thing out, because all our words make your broken mind race and you will have to reply and post more meaningless shit from your feelings you suffered from when reading our posts. you will only add more unlogic nonsense to any discussion anywhere. its not the content itself, its the way you see the content, who wrote it and anything around it as long as its not the content itself that keeps you motivated unloading your shit over us all here.

if you want to do something great in the game, build an alliance and win

Currently Im mind controling this robot here. Unfortunetly my hypnosis skills lack a bit and hes suffering from errors and his toxic enviroment caused more bugs. Now he is out of control and smashing S0N members too and I cant turn him off anymore. We will have to wait until his batteries run out.

max_1nxdm.png

lael, maybe one day you will find out what we are all talking here about, gl on your long journey.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Con please lock this thread, its full of condescending idiots at this point talking about how they're superior 

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

Con please lock this thread, its full of condescending idiots at this point talking about how they're superior 

umm.. you are not talking about my post, did you even read it? You can't mean me, I didn't write anything about me or superiority. But the timing of your post is suspicious. I wouldn't wonder if you only read my name and it caused a reaction.

I said prejudices is the cover for the weak to hide behind from facts and truth.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

hi wurstl:  I am clueless about the game mechanics of the alleged action or how to fix it, and apparently it can be done without any melee, so I am asking Con to fix this.  I am not asking how it works, or how to do it , I AM ASKING CON TO FINALLY ADDRESS AND FIX THIS ISSUE AS IT CLEARLY IS A SOURCE OF MUCH ANTAGONISM IN THIS GAMING COMMUNITY.  I am truly sorry if that eludes you wurstl, and where you and others seem to only want endless drama so much so that you have created your own forum outside of this game, I want to END THE DRAMA and I THINK  the game developers are quite capable of addressing an in-game issue and that we should ALL be respectful.  Thank you for your attention,

Sev

Sev
  • 551 posts

Thread is locked because of obvious reasons.  I will advise a lot of you to revisit the forum rules before writing any more posts.