Photo

How To Hunt Herc Scientists

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

Basically, i have a bounty active for more than a month now, where i need to among them kill 15 HERC Scientists in Trenton and North Trenton
Problem is, HERC Scientists pretty much never spawn, usually its 1 Scientist every 2-3 mission i go there
I have tried streets, Highways (on North Trenton), Police stations, and hospital, and pretty much the most often place they spawn is Streets (like, about 1 scientist every street mission)
So, are the HERC Scientists supposed to be that hard to find, or am i just horribly unlucky?

Edit : i have a 13% Martial law book also active

Edited by FeedTheZombies, 30 January 2017 - 09:27 AM.

Salif

Salif
  • 98 posts

Always the best place to go to look for any of the rare zeds are the high spawn areas, where a lot of zeds spawn at once which gives you more chances to get that rare one you are looking for... Places like parks, streets, military bases and highways have higher zed spawn rates...

It would make sense that certain ones would spawn in certain areas like police in police stations or military infected in military bases, but that's not the case...

there is a book which increases the chance of rare zeds spawning but I have never used it so I cannot tell you how well it works or if it even does..

But yeah it seems you are a little unlucky so far

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

There are no Military base in North Trenton or Trenton, its one of the earlier areas
Right now its 4/10 in Trenton and 8/15 in North Trenton