Photo

5 Years In The Dead Zone

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 535 posts

some really good crafts you got there for dead zones birthday. :)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

Yeah, some awesome crafts. Nicely Con :)

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

just crafted a 666 shotty that has 486 stock dps, im happy!

happy 5th anniversary everyone and lets hope the game will continue to be here and grow and expand!

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

to everyone,is the Star Wor's sword a blunt weapon or a glowing 1000 degree knife?

btw the event is awesome :D

Edited by Luke Ridiculous, 22 February 2017 - 09:00 AM.

matteofumagalli

matteofumagalli
  • 213 posts

i first saw this game in the august of 2012 and i love it in a second, after almost 5 years i'm still here playing tls dead zone and still loving it. so thanks a lot con and all the dev for made this awesome game :D

Cage

Cage
  • 18 posts

Oh my... 5 years already. Time is merciless.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

Am I right in thinking the crafting will last until next Tuesday when presumably we'll see a crafting alliance boost along with the 25% quality boost? 

Reavs

Reavs
  • 9 posts

Perhaps I'm a bit late with this, but this event made me go back to the Halloween 2013 event which was my first holiday event. Wow, much has changed since then. I'm not even sure if the "Beta" sticker is still on Armour Games for this.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

That lucky 5% medallion doesn't seem very lucky btw. I've got four of them, and combined with other lucky bonuses on manual missions aren't finding much. Have the server mice been nibbling at their codes? 

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 69 posts

5 years and still smashing! c:

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,177 posts

Average monthly zombie kill count is 150 million.

So, what's the total kill count now?

We over 10 billion yet?

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

I was wondering if we could have more throwback images that would be nice thanks :)

5years of playing and the game feels still new

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

I was wondering if we could have more throwback images that would be nice thanks :)

5years of playing and the game feels still new

it is still new,it's being reborn and reborn over and over again,trying to struggle with the sanctions of time itself

btw,those b-day boot bits still spawns for no reason,can anyone fix this?

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

btw,those b-day boot bits still spawns for no reason,can anyone fix this?

We'll be doing a quick shutdown today to disable them.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

Why is the lightsaber(the red bootleg one) don't have survivor kills instead of infected kills?

I mean killing somebody with a lightsaber(or any melee for that matter) is awesome :D

not to mention that zombies are easy to kill with this weapon,why not survivors instead?

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

So, are we getting a new roadmap anytime soon?

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

Another small question here...

Are we able to acquire the unique crafting kit in other way? (For instance,the Infected Bounty, War Box Reward , Island Haul , Terror Dome)

The crafting kit is just attracting and amazing,I hope we can add the kit in more stuff :)

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

There's a couple in the current version of the Premium Boxes. No plans for other boxes atm.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

speaking of kits what exactly were we supposed to use the uni gear kits on?

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

There's a couple in the current version of the Premium Boxes. No plans for other boxes atm.

I think they should rarely drop in the Gold terror done box as that would definitely provide some incentive to waste fuel.