Photo

Early Access

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts

how do you submit a report?

there is bug icon in game at the bottom left corner, click it and you can send in game bug reports

Edited by Glock59, 08 February 2017 - 11:38 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

As Glock said, just hit the bug icon in the bottom corner of the game. 

Ah, sound like your tank got hit with a critical hit that cause the ammo store to explode. Vehicles are susceptible to a range of critical hits at random. Everything from the crew being rattled temporarily (disabling the whole vehicle for a bit) to the vehicle catching fire and taking damage over time. 

KwoonTheNope

KwoonTheNope
  • 37 posts

Were vehicles nerfed in anyway? They seem to feel weaker compared to Closed Beta, like how an unupgraded M1114 Humvee survived 3 unupgraded T90 shots.

Or maybe it's just me lacking situational awareness.

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

srsly?
RNG!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, also what does the 'cannot be targeted' upgrade mean?

also how do you submit screenshot with the report?

Edited by FeedTheZombies, 08 February 2017 - 12:06 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

Were vehicles nerfed in anyway? They seem to feel weaker compared to Closed Beta, like how an unupgraded M1114 Humvee survived 3 unupgraded T90 shots.

Or maybe it's just me lacking situational awareness.

M1114 should take 2 shots from the T90 before exploding. It could be that the T90 missed, they have a fairly wide accuracy arc at the moment. I'll keep an eye on it.

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

srsly?
RNG!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, also what does the 'cannot be targeted' upgrade mean?

also how do you submit screenshot with the report?

It's an upgrade that stops the enemy from applying the "targeted" effect on that unit. The "targeted" effect comes from a few cards such as "Spy Plane". It increases all incoming damage on that unit. 

There's a checkbox to send the screenshot on the bug page. 

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

i did check it but it doesn't give the option of attaching a file or anything

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

i did check it but it doesn't give the option of attaching a file or anything

No need for that, the game generates the screenshot for you. Just make sure you're in a game and the cover isn't showing when you hit the report button :)

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

aw ok, i did that when i was in the menu

*derp*

also one of the crew skills for the T90 is bugged in the upgrade screen, it doesn't show the description and shows a generic name (RUS-T90-Recovery)

Edited by FeedTheZombies, 08 February 2017 - 01:52 PM.

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Played Closed BETA now playing early access, heres my review for now:

What i really didnt like, was, first the Tutorial. It seens to me a consensus that the tutorial should have a way to be skipped at will. For me it seens like a step-back forcing us watch the tutorial after playing for so long in closed BETA. I know its only true for players like me, but it would also make sense to anyone who just wants to jump in to the action and learn as they play. Im also not very fond of having to win three times against the CPU for the same reason of forcing us to do something in order to get to play an online match.

Second, its very disappointing that our data will be wiped at the end of the early access, i mean, it has already happened once, so i think i wont take part on the early access this time and just wait for the full game to be released. The matchmaking doesnt seen very balanced either. This was a major problem for me on BETA, but theres still room to improove i suppose.

What i did like was:

Well, what can i say, the games amazing. I loved the scenarios, they add a totally new depth to strategy(specially the ''long'' snow map), loved the rainforest map, kinda reminded me of Jurassic Park.

Games been working pretty fine for me, some minor lag ive been experiencing is now gone, and yeah, all of the amazing aspects of the game that were present in the BETA are back so its still pretty amazing. Theres a lot of room to improove, so only thing i say now is, please, let us skip the tutorial, and great job Con.

keep it up!

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

Igor - thanks for the feedback.

I hear you on the tutorial, we figure it's better for a few people to have to suffer through it rather than literally hundreds of thousands of people not understanding that you need to click cover ;)

The data wipe is necessary due to the large changes we made to the progression and any other potentially large changes we need to make. If you don't want to go through it again, totally understand skipping EA. 

Glad you're enjoying the new maps. Plenty more of those in the future!

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts

I hear you on the tutorial, we figure it's better for a few people to have to suffer through it rather than literally hundreds of thousands of people not understanding that you need to click cover ;)

how about an option to skip the tutorial and if you want to see the tutorial again, just click on tutorial option in the game menu?

Edited by Glock59, 09 February 2017 - 03:24 PM.

MarkoMiladinko

MarkoMiladinko
  • 14 posts

Yes, the forum account is separate, mostly because we run multiple games that don't use the same login system. 

Send us your Con Artist Games "Alias" from the site, it'll be your username followed but a # and numbers. We'll be able to look into it for you from there. 

Ok my alias is

MarkoM#8249

If this helps i even tried typing wrong password same code poped up.

MarkoM#8249

(When will i be able to play)

Edited by MarkoMiladinko, 09 February 2017 - 10:26 AM.

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

What really surprised me is effectiveness of AT Teams vs Tanks

in Warfare 1944, you need 2-3 AT Teams to kill a Pz3, thats why that stupid mission where you don't tanks but the Germans do is where everyone gets stuck on

In Warfare Online, 1 AT Team can kill an M1 or T90 provided it's distracted long enough (or if its attack sighted)

Btw, cover indicators still don't show for me at all, is it something wrong with my files when i install or something?

geras

geras
  • 23 posts

What really surprised me is effectiveness of AT Teams vs Tanks

in Warfare 1944, you need 2-3 AT Teams to kill a Pz3, thats why that stupid mission where you don't tanks but the Germans do is where everyone gets stuck on

In Warfare Online, 1 AT Team can kill an M1 or T90 provided it's distracted long enough (or if its attack sighted)

Well, tank is strong vs all, but AT teams are strong vs vehicles. I see no issue here, and you still need to distract the tank.

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Igor - thanks for the feedback.

The data wipe is necessary due to the large changes we made to the progression and any other potentially large changes we need to make. If you don't want to go through it again, totally understand skipping EA. 

Glad you're enjoying the new maps. Plenty more of those in the future!

It was a pleasure, thanks a lot Con for the ansewer! Im looking forward for new updates and to see how the game progress.

Any idea when the games leaving early access?

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

Well, tank is strong vs all, but AT teams are strong vs vehicles. I see no issue here, and you still need to distract the tank.

In Warfare 1944 Tanks shoot AT teams first before anything else, meaning you cant distract it at all, in addition the tank gets 2 MGs on it by default while modern tanks for some reason don't have any

Also, riflemen seem pretty useless other than as a meatshield, they just don't do any kind of meaningful damage even vs other infantry

even if you have 3 squads of them with your T90, usually they won't defeat an AT Team in heavy cover before they take your T90 out

Edited by FeedTheZombies, 09 February 2017 - 01:31 PM.

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts

cover indicators still don't show for me at all, is it something wrong with my files when i install or something?

it happens to me too but by set the quatily higher than medium, the active cover indicators appears.

KwoonTheNope

KwoonTheNope
  • 37 posts

In Warfare 1944 Tanks shoot AT teams first before anything else, meaning you cant distract it at all, in addition the tank gets 2 MGs on it by default while modern tanks for some reason don't have any

AT Teams are also prioritised by all vehicles in Online. Now you just have to hope that your Tank isn't operated by a Stormtrooper while taking fire from 3 AT teams.

Also, riflemen seem pretty useless other than as a meatshield, they just don't do any kind of meaningful damage even vs other infantry

even if you have 3 squads of them with your T90, usually they won't defeat an AT Team in heavy cover before they take your T90 out

Back in Closed Beta, Riflemen were basically 5 Supermans armed with sniper rifles and anti-vehicle grenade launchers. Oh the nightmares.

They were nerfed to become paperthin in a later patch, but still kept their DMRs which was also nerfed to have less range. Since their DMRs were revoked in EA, they are now meatshields as stated.

I feel that they would be more viable if they retained their health and have no DMRs.

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts

I wish Con added more rifles to the Rifleman team cause now they have like 3 rifles