Photo

Notification: Raid Objective Completed

island notification

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

It would be useful to have a similar in-game notification like the '100% scavenged' on the island. I have lost some island raids due to the fact that I simply forgot to check if I destroyed every beacon or disabled hubs.

Salif

Salif
  • 108 posts

If you have the little task tracker on the right side of the screen open it has the objective tracker on it

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 68 posts

There is the task tracker but it's easy to overlook, so a notification like "Mission Task Completed" would be helpfull

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 746 posts

Not really. We already have a permanent, highly visible indicator of the mission objectives. If you care about the objectives, you should be able to check the counter before leaving the mission, just like you should check that every survivor is on the green zone (I've lost the uni box a couple times because one of my survivors was barely outside the green zone).

Edited by Lana Woo, 08 February 2017 - 08:00 PM.

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 68 posts

Not really. We already have a permanent, highly visible indicator of the mission objectives. If you care about the objectives, you should be able to check the counter before leaving the mission, just like you should check that every survivor is on the green zone (I've lost the uni box a couple times because one of my survivors was barely outside the green zone).

Kind of...following your logic the container counter (top left) we got in the last update would be unnecessary since we already have the 100% scavenged notification. So i dont see nothing against it to make things more visible

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 746 posts

Kind of...following your logic the container counter (top left) we got in the last update would be unnecessary since we already have the 100% scavenged notification. So i dont see nothing against it to make things more visible

I get what you mean. The "100% scavenged" message was a much needed feature, and the counter was added for the Tasker update. The message then becomes redundant.

The point here is to keep the interface as clean as possible: too many messages and you might confuse them with each other. If an indicator must be made I would prefer to see, for example, a change in the color of the font of the counter when all the objectives are done, instead of a separate message (especially if it's going to be in the same area that the 100% scavenged message).

Edited by Lana Woo, 08 February 2017 - 11:04 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: island, notification