Photo

About The Terrorist Part

Warfare Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

Last time i read a forum member idea for having a terrorist faction as a playable faction, the idea was deleted due to him writing an inciting topic. I like the idea however because of the "inciting" part, i decide to not to say anything about it then i decide to make a post to the community so you guys could give me some answer. Ok the reason i like his idea because it has more gameplay potential, however what he said before was quite shocking, he wants the "ISIS" as a playable faction. Now i have to admit though, the idea is quite inciting like the terrorist, assault kamikaze kit, molotov, and etc. But that not all, some players and commenters in STEAM are actually have the same idea like him. I'm not criticizing anything and Con could do anything he wants but i'm just asking: Could the game add a fictional terrorist faction or something else? I know there many controversial part of this topic similar to the game Medal of Honor (2010), and i just bring this topic for anyone to answer. That's all.

Edited by Glock59, 10 February 2017 - 02:28 PM.

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

Terrorists sounds very vulgar, Insurgents sound a lot better

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

cool, like the same one in battlefield 2: special forces. Also i think the rebel forces work as well.

Edited by Glock59, 10 February 2017 - 02:48 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

yeah, "Insurgents" sound much better.

I'd like to see a faction rely on numbers over individual units. Just take out the more controversial parts. 

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Won't happen. For a number of reasons. Do some research and learn about insurgent groups, you'll quickly find that they're the sorts of organisations that we don't want to give attention to / glorify / fictionalise. 

Besides all that, mechanically, they don't have any technology and no place in the game in my opinion.

Let's say this is the final word on this.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Honestly, the only group worthy of that to us is HERC. To them, we are terrorists.

Edit: Besides, raiders in war is the closest you'll get. Go take off the WF.

Wrong game.

And I couldn't agree more with Con here.  An "terrorist" faction here is an incredibly bad idea (almost ban-worthy in and of itself).

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

Wrong game.

And I couldn't agree more with Con here.  An "terrorist" faction here is an incredibly bad idea (almost ban-worthy in and of itself).

Ahaha....I completely forgot about Warfare Online, so used to replying to topics about TLS:DZ.

Ah...*scratches head*

Removed my comment >~>

Edited by Buue, 11 February 2017 - 04:25 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warfare Online