Dmu Purchase Fail Costed Me 30$

pak

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

thepandarine

thepandarine
  • 2 posts

Hi new player here.

I tried to buy the Survivor Pack (1.5k fuel, 3 books, 1 keycard) before level 5 for 10USD.

I was having trouble getting the payment to go through and just about 10 minutes ago, the transaction went through but then Facebook error'd out on me, forcing me to reset my password and what not.

After resetting my password, I went back to the game and found I was had 10USD less in my pocket and 1.5k fuel and the other items short.

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

Please copy and paste your User ID, located at the bottom left of the game page so that we can look into the situation for you.

thepandarine

thepandarine
  • 2 posts

I don't know why I blanked out on that when I clearly read what to check and post for you to help. So sorry.

User ID:  fb1332769430109371

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

I don't know why I blanked out on that when I clearly read what to check and post for you to help. So sorry.

User ID:  fb1332769430109371

It looks like something went wrong with Facebook's payment service, we don't have any record of a transaction here.

Check your FB payment history: https://www.facebook...ref=faq_content

If there is a transaction there, you will need to contact FB support and have them look into it.

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

helo i already have made topic about it on its been 3days i bought dmu but its still not upgraded despite charge of 30$ i even emailed you but there is not reply at all facebook giving me error for my payment please check the issue my account name is daark angel lvl3 ( fb108140049703819)

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

same thing happened to 3 3days ago and my issue is still not sorted out 

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

this facebook is taking the piss its been more 4 days but they still not fixing the issue con should be strict to them and email them personally because so may players having problem with facebook payment method i request con send them email so they will fix the problem we are having 

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

Pak - we missed this because you didn't start your own topic. 

Looking at your account, we don't have any open transactions. So as you said, your problem is with Facebook's payment system. Use their support pipeline and you should be able to get a response:

https://www.facebook...helpref=hc_fnav

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

aw thanks for replying yes i have given them all the information now hope they will sort it out soon thank you sir 

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

helo facebook have sorted my payment method but my dmu is still not upgraded the money i spent to purchase dmu still not showing in payment if you have received can you please tell me if not then what should i do

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

Pak - I dug deeper into your account. You're attempting to purchase it for the account with the ID: 100000076034606?

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

ok sir i am little bit confuse here my dead zone forum  id connected with my old account with this 100000076034606 which is 2 year old. last week i made new facebook and then made new account which id name is daark angel  fb108140049703819) its because im using my forum id account which is connected to old one is this could be the issue because i only have one forum account which i use for reports. can i change my old game id 100000076034606 on my forum account setting and put this id  fb108140049703819???

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

omg please sir sort my issue before dmu offer expire please i ll never get the chance again its 50% off i want to buy it please hurry up before offer expire or tell me any other way i can buy 

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

What account ID are you trying to make the purchase on?

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

fb108140049703819 this is the id where i want to buy dmu

pak

pak
  • 71 posts

okay sir now no need to check my account anymore i have bought dmu on kongregate thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pak