Photo

All My Gear Is Gone Also

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Donniebegood

Donniebegood
  • 2 posts

I have not played this game in a long time and I came back and all my gear, weapons and all the stuff I built is all gone. Here is my

User Id: armorDonnieBeGood... Please look into this for me. I spent a lot of money buying fuel when I played before and also cash for certain things. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Con

Con
  • 4,011 posts

Hi Donnie, 

The account you gave us is a very new account. Only started 3 days ago. It has no purchases on record. 

My guess is that you had another account? You'll need to log into that Armor Games account in order to access all of your purchased items. 

Donniebegood

Donniebegood
  • 2 posts

I Don't understand why you are saying the account is only 3 days old. When I pulled up The Last Stand - Dead Zone  it automatically went to this account and that was the first time I had tried to play since early 2015. What's going on? If there is another account how do I find it?

Edited by Donniebegood, 16 February 2017 - 10:26 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,011 posts

Taking a second look at your account, it does look like something went wrong at some point. I'll DM you and we can figure this out, need a few more details.