alliance PvE Kongregate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Keksode

Keksode
  • 16 posts
Obsidian Corporation

Hey everybody,

I wanted to use this opportunity to present our PvE alliance on Kongregate to you.

We founded [OC] in March 2016, the idea was to create an active community of nice players - we want to play together, because the game is more fun like that, and try to support each other.  Since this is a game and supposed to be fun, that's actually what the alliance is all about. As a PvE alliance, we don't have to compete with or against anybody. We don't care about being the richest or largest alliance.

Requirements to play with us

That's quite simple too:

• You should agree with the purpose of our alliance as described above - and behave like that. Rudeness, scamming or trashing other players is unnecessary and makes the game less enjoyable for the others.
  • Contribute to the weekly war tasks. It's self-evident that every member should have a share in our common tasks.

If you can't really play as much as you might want to because of the so-called real life, but still can take over your part of the donations, that's absolutely fine. If you don't manage to do that, you will have to leave the alliance, but you're welcome to re-join later.

What we offer you

• You probably won't be surprised that we do the same stuff that the other alliances do too. Lest you don't have to wonder: Yes, we buy alliance boosts.
  • If you feel like it, you can try to get to know the other members better and communicate with them. You can choose in which way and how intensely you want to do that. We use several platforms besides the ingame chat and the regular alliance board: We run a forum with a unique design based on the layout and the colors of our alliance banner, have an alliance channel in a messenger and a server for voice chats. All of that happens outside of platsform like Facebook that are commonly used in real life too - we try to respect your privacy. Our communication channels are really optional offers, you can use the ones you like to use. Or don't use them at all.

The idea behind using several platforms is that you have can have discussions, ask your questions, share your game experiences, exchange screenshots and other stuff, trade your items and so on more easily. That's an important part of what playing in an alliance is about, and the possibilities of the game at this point are very limited, the ingame alliance board for example doesn't even allow to copy and paste links. In addition to that we live in different timezones and have different day schedules. We can't all be online at the same time in the ingame chat in order to talk with each other.

But we can use the forum for that - it's a good opportunity too to store knowledge, for example. That's why you'll find a manual there that tells you something about who we are and explains basic things about the game, like how alliances work and what a useful defense could look like. In the forum are further threads with explanations, guides and tips. For instance there's a thread that explains why we spend alliance tokens to buy alliance boosts the way we do - you can read our explanation, comment on it and start a discussion within the alliance, if you like to. Maybe you agree on our token policy, maybe you'd like to suggest a change.
To give another example: Everybody who ever failed a mission, because he forgot to put his survivors in the green area at the right time, while he was writing with somebody, will know why a voice chat and having your hands free can be a nice thing.

Well, it don't want this post to get too long. If you'd like to get to know is better or even like to join, we're looking forward to get in touch with you.

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

for some reason, I keep on thinking I heard the alliance name somewhere outside of LS:DZ.....

/null

Keksode

Keksode
  • 16 posts

for some reason, I keep on thinking I heard the alliance name somewhere outside of LS:DZ.....

/null

As a quick research shows, there are actually some real companies using that or a similiar name. I'm sure there are alliances in other games called the same way, it doesn't seem to be that uncommon.

We actually got the inspiration for the name from the "Umbrella Corporation" of Resident Evil.

SudadShahM

SudadShahM
  • 1 posts

I would like to submit my candidacy as an alliance member. Feel free to send an invite.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliance, PvE, Kongregate